Rate The above Transmog!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm gonna give you a 7/10

I like the overall feel of the set. But the shield seems really... small. Maybe look at getting one of the ones from the Shattered Sun rep? Sunward Crest, orProtective Barricade of the Light

And even knowing what the sword looks like ingame, I'm not a huge fan.

And I know my boots don't match. Working on it.

Thinking on it, but I was saving this one for possibly having it with the lawbringer armor that I'm attempting to farm from molten core with no avail. i keep trying though
90 Draenei Paladin
8/10. Nice color! 1 point deducted for the sword 1 for the set is too "simple".
100 Human Paladin
@Ionne The Fel Barrier and Blazefury, Reborn Would work out very well for your Xmog set.

8/10

@Endie I like the sword and shield combo very good together, The sword in set makes it stand out alone.

9/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Zaturn

Really cool set, I like it :) 10/10

P.S. I couldnt find any weapons that matched with my set, so I just went with these.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ussil. I like it! Did you really save Dragonstrike that long? I need a few more days before I can make mine.

8/10 if you didnt (I just dont like the helm)

11/10 if you did, for foresight. :)
No. I just farmed all last weekend for the 500 or so motes I needed to make it >.<

I do however still have my Stormherald enchanted and everything. I was ret at the time. Making a Dragonstrike was way to expensive for an off piece.

@ Healslayer 9/10 Love the red/blue. Just wish your helm was brighter.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Very dragon-knightly! 10/10
90 Human Paladin
Jeane

9/10

Did they fux the Aegis legs yet? Last I looked, they were greaves and supposed to be fixed in a patch.
90 Human Paladin
not bad for the troll patch we are in 8/10. head shoulders and weapon go for the theme the bottoms don't really that much.
90 Human Paladin
@paygan
7/10 cause it matches, but that is one ugly set. We paladins are supposed to look fabulous
90 Human Paladin
@Mal 9/10 love the look and tabard blends nicely.

Wish my shield didn't cover my entire body lol.. But I can never keep one mogg for long lol.
90 Human Paladin
not bad for the troll patch we are in 8/10. head shoulders and weapon go for the theme the bottoms don't really that much.

They are actually apart of an intended off color set for warrior T8, but I know this is all subjective as to what goes "for the theme." I am just missing the gloves and opted for a different helm.

@Gaudrik

7/10 I've never been much a fan of the PvP gear. The default pose also doesn't do shield users much justice as it blocks the view too much.
Edited by Lunanisqatsi on 4/19/2013 2:40 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Ussil. I like it! Did you really save Dragonstrike that long? I need a few more days before I can make mine.

8/10 if you didnt (I just dont like the helm)

11/10 if you did, for foresight. :)
No. I just farmed all last weekend for the 500 or so motes I needed to make it >.<

I do however still have my Stormherald enchanted and everything. I was ret at the time. Making a Dragonstrike was way to expensive for an off piece.

Yea I thought so to but I can only wish
94 Human Paladin

Umm i dont know wat to make of your transmog...its so colorful

8/10 for the color scheme lol
90 Human Death Knight
6/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Uhm, nothing is xmogged except for the weapon. The chest, helmet and pants match but the shoulders and boots look out of place.

7/10

edit: mine was @daten
Edited by Miskatonic on 4/19/2013 11:39 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
Rate mine @Miskatonic
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're not even a paladin. 0/10
90 Dwarf Paladin
You're not even a paladin. 0/10

I like your set. Goes with your skin :) 10/10
64 Draenei Paladin
8/10 love the set but the Scythe is wonky looking on dwarfs
100 Human Paladin
@Vishna

Why do I get stuck with the level 62 -_-

4/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]