Rate The above Transmog!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually really dig the gear Vishna put on her heirlooms. You're weird Tuslaw. Also, 5/10 because that's not exactly a creative set and it's all you used for everything but the sword, which doesn't match too well :8

<- I could use advice for a sword & shield that might work better! Would prefer to stick with a more modest sword, not that it's covered in crystals and flaming spikes.
90 Human Paladin
7/10

You're color matching but the set isn't aesthetically pleasing.
90 Human Paladin
I really like the blue and gold. 8/10.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Helm's great, but I'd like to see the rest of your set built around it, kinda seems like you found a great helm graphic but never went for the rest of the armor, it's all offcolored.

inb4 someone says mine's not super original. I know =/

Edit: It's mostly the red on the shoulders that makes it look out of place, I realize the entire set is fairly close.
Edited by Iltareh on 4/20/2013 9:56 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really like the challenge mode set, but I think you could find a better wep and shield to xmog it into. But 8/10 anyways, cos it's so pretty!
Your set was cool but you only xmoged your boots! 7/10
90 Human Paladin
Very nice old school feel. Even though the colors don't match terrifically, I still like it!
8/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@dsrn uhm, and shoulders, and helmet :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 cuz it all matches and looks interesting
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 cuz it all matches and looks interesting

7/10

sword and shield look kind of goofy with that set
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yea i need to find the right xmog to match
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yea i need to find the right xmog to match

other than that looks cool
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im thinking the judgement set might go good with it
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im thinking the judgement set might go good with it
9/10

I like that you added some pieces to the normally overused set
90 Human Paladin
5/10 not very paladin idk just dont dig it
90 Human Paladin
@paygan
7/10 cause it matches, but that is one ugly set. We paladins are supposed to look fabulous

Was it the green set yea that wasn't fabulous looking. was just showing off my new gear :D

Maz got a dark pally kinda look going not much glow not bad 7/10. I'd like to see what the weapon looks in game with that.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10. It's an interesting Tier set, but the weapon needs to match.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i like when paladins use this color scheme.(did i spell that right? lol) but i strongly dislike the weapon, dont know why the whole every green sword that will randomly drop in cata leveling will look exactly the same really got to me. the belt is strange as well. for the most part i like it :) 8/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
by the way im wearing the wrong gloves atm. they match the shoulders set tho
90 Blood Elf Paladin
by the way im wearing the wrong gloves atm. they match the shoulders set tho
8/10 If troll paladins were available and you were one I'd say 10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]