Rate The above Transmog!

100 Draenei Paladin
4/10 Looks way incomplete, however you arn't max level so I guess that could cut you some slack-ish.
100 Tauren Paladin
6.5/10 I liked that tier for ally, but i just feel the wep and oh dont really fit not sure.
90 Draenei Paladin
My first time posting a transmog, made it lastnight.
100 Human Paladin
Not a bad start Bruze. The colors will annoy you soon I'm sure (if you're anything like me). Some of those colors are hard to match, hence the red/silver inside and the red/orange outside.
The trick with a male Draenei is getting something that works with the chest and shoulders, so that the former isnt too plain and the latter isnt too...huge.

6/10.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not a bad start Bruze. The colors will annoy you soon I'm sure (if you're anything like me). Some of those colors are hard to match, hence the red/silver inside and the red/orange outside.
The trick with a male Draenei is getting something that works with the chest and shoulders, so that the former isnt too plain and the latter isnt too...huge.

6/10.

I like it!

9/10
90 Human Paladin
That set always looks great on Blood Elves. Nice weapon match as well. The tabard completes the look.

10/10 :D
90 Blood Elf Paladin
That set always looks great on Blood Elves. Nice weapon match as well. The tabard completes the look.

10/10 :D

9/10, love the challenge mode set, mad props to you for getting it.

HOWEVER.

Once upon a time I had the dream of getting this set, and I think you may agree with me that THIS shield was almost made for it: Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight
90 Tauren Paladin
7.5/10. love the set and shield but don't really like the weapon.

my first time showing off an xmog, show love :):)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10. I love your tabard choice. :D
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't like the look of that seasons pvp gear 7/10 :c
100 Human Paladin
10/10 like anyone said the hard mode stuff is amazing, but they need to resize the helmet or something to make it fit your character....oh and love your sword :)
90 Draenei Paladin
7.5/10
--The tabard I can forgive, seeing as I like tigers, but the helm doesn't go with the set (or the tabard).
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10

I like the Season 2 set, got a nice weapon to go with it, but it just seems to bland to me. Add a nice lookin' tabard and it'll be sharp imo.
100 Human Paladin
7/10

I like the Season 2 set, got a nice weapon to go with it, but it just seems to bland to me. Add a nice lookin' tabard and it'll be sharp imo.

8/10

Classy, good use of colors, Soul cleaver was a nice touch to keep the weapon color matching your armor. And I always love the kilts.

Be gentle... I picked up a weapon while questing and forgot to transmog it.. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
People in my guild call me the Purple Pwincess, but I think that you win. The weapon needs to change though. Either a standard polearm or staff that has some kind of purple crystal in it.

8/10
100 Human Paladin
8/10

The purple-gray metal combo looks good. Sword matches too, so I like.

- V
90 Human Paladin
u got the whole holy knight thing going pretty cool 9/10 an alliance mace would complete the set.
100 Human Paladin
@Paygan- 8/10. Really love the shield!
90 Human Paladin
7/10 really like the shield choice
100 Human Paladin
9/10 love the argent crusader theme, if only there were higher poly versions of the armor.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]