Rate The above Transmog!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Slayenu 8/10 like that you pulled pieces together from other sets.

also aware sword doesn't 100% match my mog but it's effin huge so that should count for something.
Johnny 10/10 awesome set and one I wish I could grind for to make a Argent Crusader PvP theme.

Currently farming Ulduar to complete this lookalike set but still shopping around for boots and cloak to match when it is complete. Thoughts?
90 Human Paladin
am i doing hero class right?

for whatever reason, i cant transmog my actual 2H sword, so for sake of this thread, i have the weapon i was gonna transmog too in its place.
90 Human Paladin
10/10...def a DK...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got a new helm because I like seeing my cold hard !@#$% face.

Also new weapon.

also 7/10 I'd rate it higher but somebody I dislike uses that transmog.
Edited by Martymcfly on 5/10/2013 3:20 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 Pretty neat, but i don't really like the Yellow halo with the mostly blue gear.

*side note to my rater* Yes, i am aware my gloves do not match, unfortunately the gloves i need drop from the green glob in AQ 40 which i have a bit of a hard time getting people to help me farm
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nurlitik your set is really hard to make and always been one of staples of great Paladins transmogs everywhere cause I have seen it before, but its always remarkable sight to see!

9/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You did a good job looking slutty, 8/10 because your mace looks like you're holding a big metal drumstick.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 because Im tired of seeing that set and the helm seems out of place but that tabard goes perfectly with it. not bad
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10. The shoulders and tabard don't seem to match the legs, hands, and boots. Cape is bright red and doesn't really match anything. Goggles...don't know how I feel about the goggles.
90 Draenei Paladin
I couldn't see half your armor, and what I did see did match but didn't bring out your race very well....
8/10 for matching
6.8/10 for how it looked on you
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I couldn't see half your armor, and what I did see did match but didn't bring out your race very well....
8/10 for matching
6.8/10 for how it looked on you

8/10, looks pretty nice.

Still working on a better shield, so this one will have to do for now.
Edited by Moodcreator on 5/10/2013 1:09 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin

8/10, looks pretty nice.

Still working on a better shield, so this one will have to do for now.

10/10 - I love the warrior recolor set, and you kept the theme and color scheme. Nice!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10
I love it but the weapon could be better
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10

I'm torn between a 6 and a 9, on one hand it looks really paladin like but I just can't put it on a blood elf female.

Changed up my ret gear a little, new sword, new chest. I hate that the CM chest has the ugly neck brace.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10

I'm torn between a 6 and a 9, on one hand it looks really paladin like but I just can't put it on a blood elf female.

Changed up my ret gear a little, new sword, new chest. I hate that the CM chest has the ugly neck brace.

Marty! WTF! Weren't you a tauren?!
90 Tauren Paladin
@kaskarum 8/10
Like most of it but the mace seems out of place, other than that pretty original.
As for me I'm always changing mine around, I haven't seen this armor I'm wearing on many other paladins.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Midknightsun 9/10
The armor and shield work well but the sword doesn't match the rugged fighter style and it's too blue.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, Bionix, that set is pretty rad.
I like how you're mixing items from different tiers and it still looks good together.
And strangely, even though it's all mostly Cata stuff, it gives off this alien, BC-era feel.
Love it - 10/10 (Although I dislike the shield - doesn't seem as detailed as the rest of the set but the colors match well enough.)
90 Human Paladin
I like that set Aethen. 9/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]