Rate The above Transmog!

Very nice Raikari, 10/10. This is my very first attempt at transmog. Still a work in progress, and working on one for my Holy set.
90 Human Paladin
Very nice Raikari, 10/10. This is my very first attempt at transmog. Still a work in progress, and working on one for my Holy set.

Shield blocks the way but it looks sweet from the leggings tho the shield needs some purple in it.
90 Human Paladin
8/10 because of the shield
90 Human Paladin
@Pallium 8/10 i really liked that tier set, perhaps it'd look better with maybe relentless boots and an explorer's tabard? just my 2c.
92 Human Paladin
@Raikari - 9/10, not a tabard fan....
90 Human Paladin
nice Palliebabe! 7/10 that mace looks like it's going to eat you though, watch out ^.^
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Not bad. Color scheme doesn't seem to really have anything clashing horribly. 7/10
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The colors are fairly nice, though your belt needs to match better, imo. (And on the subject of belts, my kingdom for someone with the pattern for Belt of the Guardian. -_-) Also, not sure about the shield. If you had it around still, there's a quest reward from early Jade forest that I think would go well weapon-wise. 8/10

(This is for lolwut, since the person above me hadn't posted when I put this together)

As for Bosudin: The shield clashes horribly with the other stuff, which isn't, as of my inspection, transmogged. Witholding rating.
Edited by Maegara on 5/19/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Eh 6/10
100 Human Paladin
6/10, while the colors match that helm completely throws off the style

PS: in progress of weapon transition
90 Tauren Paladin
7/10, You need a weapon badly.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
From what I can see it all matches pretty well except the tabard which is weirding me out a tad. 7/10

I hate how my foot clips through my cape in the armory pose. ><
10/10, though I'd consider using a thicker weapon instead of that toad sticker.
100 Draenei Paladin
Bump
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Stax I'm impressed. You made that tabard work with a transmorg and it looks very nice. 10/10

Can't see yours Nightstabber, Alliance shield just blocks most the shot.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/21/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Lovepony

Stax I'm impressed. You made that tabard work with a transmorg and it looks very nice. 10/10

Can't see yours Nightstabber, Alliance shield just blocks most the shot.

Aw nice mog love pony very cool asian look its original 11/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The best tier! 8/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well done! Not my taste but its not my armor. Looks like you achieved exactly what you were looking for and that is what xmog is all about. 10/10.

Dont judge my Judgement too harshly, its not done yet. But hey, my sword finally dropped!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]