Rate The above Transmog!

90 Draenei Paladin
8.5/10 I like it, but could use a different weapon imo, the apolyon sunwell model is a bit clunky
maybe the phoenix sword from The Eye?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
6/10 looking good need to transmog a few more pieces. I like the weapon though!
@Ivytea

Awesome collage, unique and fits well together.

9/10

The Blueberry has spoken
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10 for rocking the blueberry... hard to find sets that don't look ridiculous on a Tauren.
90 Human Paladin
8/10 just cause I love that mace
90 Human Paladin
8/10 just cause I love that mace

9/10. i loved the wrath pvp gear for paladins, color scheme is amazing on that set. -1 cause i don't like the judgement set, even though it does work well with that outfit.
90 Human Paladin
8/10 just not in love with the legs.
90 Tauren Paladin
That's a lot of silver.
Could do better with the shoulders, but it looks good overall.
9/10

Any suiggestions on a weapon for my set? Just finished the last challenge mode I needed and I'm contemplating some weapon choices.
90 Tauren Paladin
That's a lot of silver.
Could do better with the shoulders, but it looks good overall.
9/10

Any suiggestions on a weapon for my set? Just finished the last challenge mode I needed and I'm contemplating some weapon choices.

Very nice challenge set! I would suggest either The Unbreakable Will or Slayer of the Lifeless to match the blue of the set. 9/10
90 Human Paladin
I've never been a fan of purple and silver for anything that's not Draenei. The color scheme in general makes me cringe. However, my personal feelings about it aside, it is a complete set, you did find a matching weapon and shield, and I can find no technical fault in it.

10/10
90 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10
90 Human Paladin
7/10
90 Human Paladin
9/10 - Excellent boot/weapon choice for that set, but the belt is a little lacking just a smidge too bright. All in all solid look!
90 Human Paladin
9/10. definitely not bad blends really well. i am just not a fan of the color scheme.
90 Human Paladin
@ Trihammer-I like that set a lot. I love these threads because there are so many good ideas out there. Keep up the good work all!
90 Human Paladin
8/10 unique I feel you could do better on wep
90 Human Paladin
8/10 unique I feel you could do better on wep

Finding the right weapon/tabard combination has been a bit of a challenge as I put this set together.
90 Human Paladin
@ Raikari I'd say 7/10 matches well, personally a little too "good" looking as I'm not the biggest fan of gold, but it matches fairly well.

As for me it's nothing special at all, but I do think it looks nice with the weapon.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9/10 I wish I kept my Cata gear.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7/10 The sword doesn't match very well and I never really liked that helm. Would rather see a crown or something.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]