@ the aftermath

71 Human Monk
Beware of this guild the gm offers people great deals off the realm forums to raid for them and has people transfer and waste money then gkicks them after starting drama with them!

Beware of hoosybear
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I think that all that needs to be taken from this post is and I quote

then gkicks them after starting drama with them!

I was going to share the whole story but since you so eloquently summed it up for me, I will just politely agree and say good day sir.

Please all, beware, our guild is drama free and recruiting...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
well said.../golf clap ...well said
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
oh btw hi bruno good to hear from ya again =).(P.S.keep in mind wow progress shows ur alts too hehe )
Reply Quote
71 Human Monk
who cares you make people waste money on transfers then boot them =D thanks bud good ot hear from you to :P keep up the good work with chev the more he raid logs on you the more you will get places and as far as yth dont make me comment on your dps =D i wouldn't wanna hurt your feelings have a nice day.

thanks for summing that up guys !!
Reply Quote
71 Human Monk
Please all, beware, our guild is drama free and recruiting...

I'm gonna elab on this one from last night when your 2 good healers shut you tools down after your !@#$ty dk tank rage logged hahahahahahah drama free you say ? i think not =D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
i may of just passed wind... THAT IS ALL!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
You wasted your own money acting like a child.again good to hear from you hope your not too mad.Take care
Reply Quote
71 Human Monk
I should of seen through you and your bs =D soon as i looked you up and your priest shoulda known =D.

but ya hood make sure the next person you make an example out of for wanting ot sit out of a raid when your raid was full when you sat me .... dont kjust gkick them and make them waste 55$.

Btw you should inquire on a new tank and shadow priest i feel bad for maces and psyco there backs must be hurting .
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
yup im full of bs.tho ive been here playing with the same players for years.i think on that comment ill stop talking and let you sit here on the forums and troll urself because ur mad u acted like a child .later.kool post tho btw
Reply Quote
71 Human Monk
Yea i'm glad you harbor children who log mid raid because they can't call out cd's in mumble =D or even tank correctly when they get 2 shot by a boss every single pull =D. But ya hoods you got me i'm the child like i said i feel bad for the people carrying your group because 2 people take all the weight off your officers shoulders <grow a backbone> you don't got it no more i'm sure you've heard that one before.

Thanks,
Bruno!
Edited by Fuumanchoo on 3/29/2013 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
you win i have no backbone.again have a nice day and please stop being mad

thanks
hoods
aka (nobackbone)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
<grow a backbone>
by the way next time log on your main when your gonna troll and say someone doesnt have a backbone.take er easy
Reply Quote
71 Human Monk
you're still yappin ? i thought you were done 30 posts ago ?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
ill just end it here and say hoods you were a nice guy untill i noticed you favored some of the tools you got in your guild who do nothing to help you run it. they cause more problems then solutions your officers are useless . Your guilds main tank gets hit like he wears cloth gear and then doesn't communicate in mumble it's not even about the money anymore because you kicked me even when i volunteered to sit out for the week so your other raiders could raid when you guarenteed me a raid spot when we spoke <which is why i got pissed off> after paying 55$ to transfer to that crap server. I even brought it up to you when i saw that you had 4 healers lined up to raid and you again told me the spot was mines when i could make tue/thur and be late on wed nights as per our agreement.

No need to call me a child when i was man enough ot tell you i would take the week off form raiding so your friends could raid when you sat me for going ot the bathroom <trash is 2 healable> your dk tank just sucks balls <ya he's your friend> <where the no backbone comment comes in> you were quick to kick someone who sat there and wiped on your progression nights one after the other and never once complained about it but the one who doesn't communicate causing the wipes is your main tank. <no backbone again to fixing the problem> but ill be the child here and say ......Thank's for wasting my time and money on coming over to raid with you guys and yes you were right about the people being cool <but it's 2 people> your officer core is full of pricks.

I'n the end hoods ill be the child and put this to rest and i hope for the best for your guild.
Edited by Pixl on 3/29/2013 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
kool story(a bit long tho) BUT GREAT DETAIL!!!exept the fact that your lying about wanting to sit.your just mad and yes you ended it well thanks for doing so.glad it was your 55 dollars then mine because you did it all to yourself.good luck to ya
Reply Quote
71 Human Monk
Ya i did it all myself =D hey theres 10 people in a raid group i'm in group 3 meaning i'm sat for the raid =D so i left mumble + raid and im gkicked ...... your story makes alot of sense. Best of luck to ya though you did me a favor because i woulda ended up leaving also when maces left /thanks to your awesome officers.... while i'm at it keep up the good work ..... your a typical business owner all fiction and no facts.!

bye bye now like i said before thought you were done 30 posts ago ! <no backbone>
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
lol wow.wish i would of screenshot that convo prior to me kicking you it would of cleared all ur bs up pretty quik.oh well u win.k thx bye now
Reply Quote
71 Human Monk
Truth hurts i know it's cool though now you got enough spots open to actually not have backup positons for raid nights. But hey you forgot to mention all that when i spoke to you for 2 hours.

bye bye now =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]