How has Venture Co been?

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, I played on Venture Co. Alliance faction back in Wrath. Around the end of Wrath/beginning of Cata I resumed playing my horde characters (on another realm) simply because since most of my real life friends that played Alliance with me left, and I had some friends on the horde.

To the point, I've missed playing on the Alliance ever since I left (I love playing both factions) and recently brought up my realm list and saw Venture Co was low population. Did it used to be medium? Regardless, I'd love to play on this realm again. I had some great times, I know it has no CRZ (my preference) and there were tons of nice people.

Would probably just reroll a fresh toon, but not sure what to make. If any casual Alliance guilds are looking for a healer or dps (or tank if I rolled a class that permitted) for a raid group, hit me up via this thread or battletag me. Kamai#1439
Love all aspects of PvE, never found much time for PvP.

Would also love to know how Venture Co has been doing these past few years.

TLDR- Used to play Alliance on V.Co, would like to play alliance on V.Co again, looking for a PVE guild to join.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Hey there!

VeCo's population has shrunk a bit, but it is no less great. Still a lot of wonderful people here keeping the community alive.

We'd love to see you back!
Reply Quote
Hi Vannay - you sound like a perfect fit for my guild, The Guardians of Azeroth...we are VeCo's premiere ULTRA-casual guild ;-)

We can use all classes for a raid group!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi, thank you guys for your replies! So nice to know Venture Co. has maintained it's great community.
Have a few real life issues I have to attend to this week, but next week I should have more time and will probably create my toon then.
More replies welcome, love hearing from the realm I've missed so much!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The server pop has never been huge. While we have lost some people we typically hit medium pop during primetimes.

Good luck in your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)