[A] Team TooF is looking for members

100 Human Priest
<Team TooF> is just a casual guild looking to play with like minded people. We're a guild comprised of local Canadian players who all live in the northern part of Canada. We have a rough atmosphere where we like to get at back each other, but we don't mind helping out people that ask (well, I don't mind). We're serious when we have to be, but are mostly all !@#$s and giggles.

We raid on Friday and Saturday nights at 11pm - 2am. So, if you're not an alcoholic or work on weekends, this schedule shouldn't bother you.

We have 1 Dps spot open, preferably want a rogue or shaman, because we don't have any.
Still, willing to take any Dps that wants to join. (No mail wearers, yet. *hint hint)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I forgot to mention, you can send in-game mail or message to either me, Ocnphilthy, Devilfish, or Ocndots.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I also forgot to mention, we're a 10 man raiding guild. (Geez, sorry about forgetting)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump for an excellent guild name. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We're still looking for active members!

Team TooF has a rough atmosphere, where strong language is abundant; We're also serious when we have to be, like when raiding and such. If you think this is the kind of atmosphere to you, send a message to one of our members for an invite!

I also like to state that we're very helpful (if it's reasonable), because let's face it, this is the only game we're going to play.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Still looking for some members, at the moment we need a couple of dps and healers. Some of us have rural connections, which make us unreliable for raids sometimes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Team TooF is looking for members, to fill in the dps roles and 1 healer role. We lost some members, and could use some dps and possibly a healer.

Please feel free to send me or anyone from the guild a message for an invite. We're a rough crowd to be with, so if you don't mind the occasional swear or rude joke, send us a message!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]