511 ret paladin LF semi-hardcore raid group

90 Human Paladin
Looking to transfer from my realm which is essentially dead, looking for a decent raid group that doesn't take the game too seriously, yet still strives to be somewhat competitive.

I'm extremely reliable in that if I say I'll attend a raid night, I'll be there. Like most people, occasionally real life will dictate that I'll have to miss the occasional raid night, but you'll be notified well in advance.

I can't raid Wednesday nights at this point in time, just about every other night of the week is free, though. I'm obviously willing to server transfer. I may also be willing to faction transfer to Horde if needed.

Summary taken from my thread in Oceanic recruitment forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8196653127

-- Experienced ret paladin
-- Willing to server change, MAYBE willing to faction change
-- Highly competitive, team player
-- Little hardcore raiding experience, but keen to start
-- 10 or 25 man, it doesn't bother me, as long as I have some flexibility in the odd chance I miss a raid night due to an emergency
-- Raid days: Every day except for Wednesday and Friday will be fine for me, as long as it's no more than 3 nights a week.
-- Raid times: Using GMT+10, I'd prefer a start no earlier than 7:30, and a finish time no later than midnight

If there's a forum you'd like me to sign up to to apply officially, let me know.
Thanks.
Edited by Streyk on 5/25/2013 3:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
so let me get this straight you wanna xfer from deadmaul while looking at jubei as a possible destination? everything you have typed out describes almost any server other than this one but hey who am i to judge good luck in your hunt
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/01/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Agitator
everything you have typed out describes almost any server other than this one

Well, Dreadmaul is as close to a dead server (Alliance side, anyway) as you can possibly get, at the moment.
I'm not only looking at Jubei, but a few others as well, Jubei just appears to be the third most progressed Oceanic PVP realm (behind Frostmourne and Barthilas, which I also made this thread on), so I thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks.
Edited by Streyk on 4/1/2013 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
jubei appears to be alot of things but all of the decent guilds left all the decent pvpers leave and no one says or does anything really
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thought it was obvious no one wants you now please !@#$ off you 2 button hero
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thought it was obvious no one wants you now please !@#$ off you 2 button hero

Careful, kid. You might cut someone with those edges.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Remember when Dreadmaul used to be competitive?

No, I don't either. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Remember when Dreadmaul used to be competitive?

No, I don't either. :(

Exactly why I'm looking to move :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]