Help plz... maybe?

90 Blood Elf Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8517951781 at one time I put this on General Forums because I thought it was a great idea... Didn't get many views or responses so I was wondering if I can put this on a different Forum where it might get more attention or if its just a bad idea in general?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Too many variables involved. Blizzard already makes some abilities work differently depending on whether they are used against a player or non-player targer (look at the recent changes to mage bombs). If they could easily do it for other abilities to achieve balance, I'm sure they would be.

And that would still never fix balance issues unless all players were equally skilled with the exact same gear. To truly achieve balance, they would have to homogenized things to the point that everyone had the same abilities and then never make a change, never give players a chance at new gear. Players would quickly get bored with it and quit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]