[A] Raid Team LF DK dps

Hello! We are currently 6/12 in ToT and full clear on all pre-5.2 patch raids with some progression into heroic MSV. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday, starting at 11PM and going to 2:30 AM. These times are in SERVER time and may be subject to an hour or so change in the future.

Seeking competent, knowledgeable raiders for the raid team.

Currently looking for:

DK Frost DPS

As a raid team we don't require team members to join the guild, but they are more than welcome to do so. We do require a level of maturity, knowledge of your class and the ability to keep on top of your rotations, gemming, reforging and knowing the fights beforehand. We use fatboss guides and prefer askmrrobot.

Vent also required!

If interested or if you have any questions, please respond here or mail/message myself or Arrowshifter in game. :)
Edited by Franceska on 4/22/2013 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still lookin' for peeps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I 'maaaaay' be able to help out wif DPS, depending on how my schedule works out for the next few weekends.
Reply Quote
We're looking for a permanent position. So whenever you find out for sure let us know if you're still interested. :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm amazed that you need melee and not wizards on this server!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Stiiiiiiiiill looking
Reply Quote
This is where I put in a funny picture of a seal (the animal, mind you) labelled 'Seal of Approval'. Except I don't have one.

q.q
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
We need raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I would be available to DPS as warrior, though I know you're looking for a monk or a dk. Just throwing it out there if you can't fill the spot by Saturday.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As it stands, we need the tank before melee dps. Our current two melee dps have their last week this weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Good luck to you all! Hope you find some people to fill that gap up. I'm still lurking around.

(Which means I am stalking you, Arrow.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you were able to commit I would totally snap you up into the DK slot Zully :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for peeps.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Raid tonight.
Reply Quote
If you're interested in trying out tonight is the night! We're hitting Throne of Thunder. :)
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Another successful night of raiding, still looking for a DK dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]