Worth Coming Back to?

85 Draenei Shaman
So I stopped raiding shortly before last June because I was getting deployed to Afghanistan and my old computer had it's liquid cooling unit fail. It was "fun" to do a 10 man and 25man during dragon soul. i think we got 5-6 of the hard modes done before i stopped playing.

I'm sad to say most of the people I knew who played are no longer playing this game (albeit only two of them I knew in real life.)

A few things:

I've only ever played Cataclysm.
I don't remember the community being all that great alliance side, and I was wondering if it's worth coming back to this server.
I'm willing to faction changed one or two of my characters(I have a lot of 85's).

But I'm mainly wondering if there are still large friendly guilds that do hard core 25's and just for fun 10 mans (i'm not looking to get right back into 25man raid grinding, but I'd like to join a few alt 10-man runs, and achievement runs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
no its not worth it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It's worth coming back. If you liked DS you'll like everything in MOP, it's loads better. But don't come back to this server. It's basically dead. Trade chat has cobwebs growing on it. In the process of transferring all of my characters!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]