Returning to WoW

85 Worgen Death Knight
Hello All!

Returning to WoW after taking a break to finish school related tasks and complete my transition to Taiwan where I am teaching English to non-native English speakers. It is quite a wonderful opportunity and I quite love the community here in Taiwan.

I used to play on Tichondrius...but at the release of MoP, it was overloaded. I was simply trying to configure my UI and with all of the mods I used it was problematic to update a mod...configure it, then wait in queue to finally get back into the game to configure another. Thus I switched to Dark Iron so that I could quickly get all of my mods installed and configured without having to wait in queue to do so.

What is the status of Dark Iron? I've not been on-line in over four months...and even then I had stopped playing to fiddle about with Diablo III. I am looking to get into an Alliance Guild to do a bit of raiding, but mostly to PvP. Any guilds out there for a seasoned WoW veteran who has been playing since Vanilla?

JMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]