Server dead?

90 Human Rogue
Eyy im just honestly curious is this server dead now? I just finished leveling my warrior on this server and I just dont see any familiar faces from back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Seeing as the Convert to Raid guild has made their home and now has 4 sub guilds that make it up I've reason to believe this server isn't quite dead as there are now many more people who come to it (a lot of them raiders or people with the intent to raid).

A lot of servers have that where you won't see a lot of familiar faces, but there are plenty of new people to meet as well. A lot of the CTR guild people are friendly and helpful too so if you're looking for a group/raid/whatever I'd reccomend hitting them up!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I have toons that have been on some of the most populated servers for years and when I go back there are less and less people that I easily recognize. There is a lot of turnover in this game and it's hard for people to keep up with others if they take a break from the game or from a particular server like I'm assuming you did. Realid/BNET tags are a good way to keep up with people before you go on a break or server xfer.

This server is actually on an upswing in population, and not just because of CTR. While having 5 guilds pop up out of nowhere with nearly guild cap helps tremendously, I run into people that transferred here for other reasons all the time. Not to mention that we have 2 high-progression guilds on the server that are pretty stable.

So to answer your question, this server is neither dead or dying just because your acquaintances didn't see fit to tell you where they were going.
Reply Quote
18 Tauren Warrior
Eyy im just honestly curious is this server dead now? I just finished leveling my warrior on this server and I just dont see any familiar faces from back in the day.

I call Bullcrap I'm a familiar face.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I recently transfered here myself and I must say that this server gives me the feelings I had in my earlier days of wow where I felt at home and people weren't dicks all the time and actually helped out. I'm still trying to find some decent PvPers on here since my days of raiding have long been over though. Aside from PvP this server is quite good.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
haha you also got a horde lock? That's funny because I got a horde rogue also :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]