<Chaos Force> recruiting

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hi everyone,

Chaos Force, an active and social level 25 guild, is accepting all types of members at any level. We are especially looking for experienced raiders to join our raid team! We want raiders who enjoy all the varieties of raids from Vanilla to MoP. We are planning on starting off with Mogu'shan Vaults and eventually heading our way into Throne of Thunder and the new game content coming out soon.

We are looking for the following:

One tank
One healer (Our goal is to get a shaman!)
Three dps.

Raid times:

Saturday - 5:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M. server time
Sunday - 5:30 P.M. - 7:30 P.M. server time

The minimum ilvl you must have to apply is 480. If interested, please post me in-game! See you guys later!
Edited by Dranig on 4/11/2013 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i am the assist gm in the guild here to let you know we are also recruiting members of all levels and we have both tanks for our team
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Currently, we have 2 tanks, 1 healer (Maybe another), and 2 dos. 3-5 more positions are open and anyone can join!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
UPDATE - We need 2 tanks, and 1 dps maybe 1 healer so please let Pandatown or me if you would like to join and aiming to start raiding the beginning/middle of June!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
UPDATE again - We only need 1 tank, and 1 healer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]