so i was reading...

90 Undead Warlock
and i came across this
PvP Vanity Items
- Make vanity items for ratings (i.e. 1750, 2000, 2200, 2500, 2800)
We actually have some more of these kind of rewards planned for 5.3. There is currently only a single cosmetic enchant that is appealing to only a few select classes, but we want to widen this range of enchants so that all classes have a use for the 2200 rating required, enchant.

On top of this, we plan to change elite gear back to having a rating requirement in patch 5.4 so that it gets back it's old prestige. We also know that many players like the ideas of having even more rewards; we are looking to introduce some additional cool things that you can earn at specific ratings in 5.3 to give everyone better reasons to work on increasing their Arena ratings, not just to aim on getting their end-of-season rewards. We have lots of stuff on the way in patch 5.3 and the patch notes blog will be updated soon to reflect this.

so they removed rating requirements just to add them back in 5.4?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]