FEL IRON!

90 Human Paladin
Please increase nodes for fel iron in Shadow Moon Valley or anywhere else so that you dont have 60 peole in 1 zone...and CRZ doesnt make it any easier, granted you say the nodes spawns have increased but i find this to not be true at all. I hour in Hellfire pre CRZ got me like 15-20stacks im lucky to get 5-10 now. Sorry bout grammar. Just putting my 2cents

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Trying to farm in by far the busiest zone, 10x busier then any other, isn't the best idea
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Trying to farm in by far the busiest zone, 10x busier then any other, isn't the best idea

This.

I did my Fel Iron grind in Hellfire and I actually had no issues.

I'm still not seeing where these complaints are coming from.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
For the people who didn't have issues with Fel Iron, was it a level 90 or a level appropriate character? My guess is that the only people having issues are level capped players. My monk certainly had no issues with herbalism until he got to Pandaria.
Reply Quote
65 Pandaren Monk
CRZ destroyed questing, farming, everything really.

I leveled so much faster and could find the nodes/mobs I needed. Now either I play in off peak times or just dungeon it.

crz sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
For the people who didn't have issues with Fel Iron, was it a level 90 or a level appropriate character? My guess is that the only people having issues are level capped players. My monk certainly had no issues with herbalism until he got to Pandaria.

I was leveling my monk in Hellfire and Zangamarsh yesterday. Started at 313 Mining and am at 358 now. Didn't have much problem except for a level 90 Blood Elf waiting until I would get close to a zone then swoop in on her faster mount and collect it. I just went to Terrokar Forest at that time. Should have more than enough Fel Iron to progress engineering on this character and Jewelcrafting on my monk. Monk is only 62 so has a few levels before heading North for Cobalt.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I just did 3 complete laps of Hellfire and saw only 2 fel iron nodes, and was ganked when I landed both times. In the past, I stopped mining because I was tripping over the stuff. Now, the zone is so heavily farmed by 90s and so full of griefers that it is nearly impossible to quest or farm there for lowbies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
CRZ destroyed questing, farming, everything really.

I leveled so much faster and could find the nodes/mobs I needed. Now either I play in off peak times or just dungeon it.

crz sucks.

A debbie downer.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I just did 3 complete laps of Hellfire and saw only 2 fel iron nodes, and was ganked when I landed both times. In the past, I stopped mining because I was tripping over the stuff. Now, the zone is so heavily farmed by 90s and so full of griefers that it is nearly impossible to quest or farm there for lowbies.

Have a friend from a PVE realm invite you to group and have them pull you to their realm. Ganking stops, problem solved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]