Hunter LF guild

90 Worgen Hunter
Hello Proudmoore, Im a very experienced hunter looking to get back into raiding. I took a short break from wow, but looking to get back into it my gear isn't great but I know Im a decent player. I welling to fill out any apps from guilds looking for hunters. Like I said I know my ilvl isn't optimal for some guilds but Im a causal player looking for a solid 10 man guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
sill looking guess there is no need for hunters out there:(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Casimir....pug pug pug. Don't be afraid to pug some normals below your gear level, just so you get some raid completions in there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Casimir....pug pug pug. Don't be afraid to pug some normals below your gear level, just so you get some raid completions in there.

And if you perform well in a pug, they might be interesting in keeping you, and it will help wrap up those last few awkward pieces of gear you got, but you seem to be doing pretty well overall.

Keep in mind, not everyone visits the forums, although high pop servers do seem to do a good job of checking them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Casimir,

We are always looking for new members and have people willing to run Heroics with you to help you gear up. We will be starting an alt run on Sundays soon and that is a good way to gear up. What is your Ilevel? You can check us out at strangelyironic.freeforums.org and if you are interested, fill out an app there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
well its kinda hard to pug when people ask you for your experience. When you don't have any with current content no inv so I've just decided to move on to something else. I'm to far behind to find a guild. Well maybe if i was a healer or tank it wouldn't be an issue at all lol.
Edited by Casímir on 4/10/2013 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
maybe if i was a healer or tank it wouldn't be an issue at all lol.

Personally, I'd rather have a DPS that's new to things than a healer or tank, but it might just be me. And I see you've done ToES at least, maybe try using that to your advantage? I know it is a lot easier to have a guild bring someone that's new to things though than a pug, so good luck though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well yeah your right but not everyone feels the same thanks anyways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]