90 Pandaren Shaman

I LOVE YOU ALL!

That is it.

B'awwwww! We love you too :D

/cake for everyone
/cake for everyone

YAY CAKE!
90 Night Elf Priest
I know how to make mountain dew cake....
90 Night Elf Priest
So I've been living a lie.

I thought any gear for your class dropped in LFR. I guess it's anything for your spec, but because I'm disc "dps gear is viable" for me.

Wow. Game. F you too.
90 Pandaren Monk

I thought any gear for your class dropped in LFR. I guess it's anything for your spec, but because I'm disc "dps gear is viable" for me.

Wow. Game. F you too.

Well you need stronger heals, right? I don't see the problem.
90 Night Elf Priest

Wow. Game. F you too.

T_T

*sobs*

But but but... spirit?

*begs the rng dieties pathetically*
90 Pandaren Monk

T_T

*sobs*

But but but... spirit?

*begs the rng dieties pathetically*

Spirit comes from the heart. You must believe you have the Spirit to continue! BELIEVE! HARDER! BELIEVE HARDER!!! YOU'RE NOT BELIEVING HARD ENOUGH!!!

Wow. Game. F you too.

Any cloth gear that doesn't have hit on it is perfectly fine for healing. I mean, you don't want to heal in an entire spiritless set, but a few pieces are ok, since the secondary stats do help you.

As a healer, the only cloth gear you won't get is anything with hit on it. A Shadow Priest will get all cloth from LFR, I believe.
90 Night Elf Priest
Well now that I've made a total !@#$%^ of myself in general....

Yeah. It's a bit better now that I have 8k spirit. But for a long time I've had 5k or less because I could only see mto get spiritless gear.
90 Tauren Druid
I don't.. care? When have I ever been nice to people who are completely wrong? Never. Exactly.

When you butt into my conversation that I started, and you are being blatantly wrong about said subject, you're going to get wrecked.

That's just how it is.

And I'm not going to let it go. Especially when people I consider my friends would prefer to defend said wrong person rather than let it pass like it always does.

One of these things is not like the other.

Either you don't care about what people think/feel/say, or you care enough to demand an apology and not let it go. Why is it fine for you to be disagreeable to others, but not for others to be disagreeable to you?

Sorry to drag this up again, but blatant hypocrisy bugs me, and Nerf wanted drama.
90 Night Elf Priest
04/04/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Pipikaula
I don't.. care? When have I ever been nice to people who are completely wrong? Never. Exactly.

When you butt into my conversation that I started, and you are being blatantly wrong about said subject, you're going to get wrecked.

That's just how it is.

And I'm not going to let it go. Especially when people I consider my friends would prefer to defend said wrong person rather than let it pass like it always does.

One of these things is not like the other.

Either you don't care about what people think/feel/say, or you care enough to demand an apology and not let it go. Why is it fine for you to be disagreeable to others, but not for others to be disagreeable to you?

Sorry to drag this up again, but blatant hypocrisy bugs me, and Nerf wanted drama.

Giving the masses what they want, I see.
90 Gnome Priest
Didn't get Ji-Kun last night. Got her to less than half a percent on our best attempt though.

I also have horns now.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No cake for Ffraid....thought we covered this. NO CAKE FOR YOU
90 Night Elf Priest
Didn't get Ji-Kun last night. Got her to less than half a percent on our best attempt though.

I also have horns now.

That's sick! I hope show that bird who's boss shortly.

I also have horns now.

Oooh, less than half a percent? That's a kick in the junk. You will get her next time! :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/03/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Taymage
I understand you are mad Mist, but I respectfully submit that you will feel better if you let it go.

Who are you, and what have you done with Taymage?

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Mage
I understand you are mad Mist, but I respectfully submit that you will feel better if you let it go.

Riôt

*slap*

Edit: Hey Riot. I have your healing weapon.
Edited by Taymage on 4/4/2013 9:26 AM PDT

Riôt

*slap*

The real one is apparently back? With the back of his hand?

:P
90 Night Elf Priest
Man I am depressed. Or rather, in a "low swing".

Everything is getting better on a grand scale but I'm just disassociated from my core and the universe. Sort of floating along. Meh.

I don't even want to play tonight. Very weird for me.
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/04/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Riôt

Riôt

I think I might be rubbing off on him.

Scary.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]