Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Anotha Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
dat Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Great RBG run last night guys! Team Arithian went 4-2, and team Castkins went 5-0! Let's keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Nutha bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Night Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Notha Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Where did I fight you last night?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
its such a shame this guild is also pve focused. if u guys teamed up with flag......maybe.......just maybe..........;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
its such a shame this guild is also pve focused. if u guys teamed up with flag......maybe.......just maybe..........;)

Thats a silly thing to say considering how often IWC is under our boot.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/15/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Kagrénac

Thats a silly thing to say considering how often IWC is under our boot.

now that's just lies and slander but w/e makes u feel better love ;) poor kag ouchie pooh . go on now talk to jedi hes got some goodies too bad I cant get him to come to me. WHY JEDI?! WHY?! I LOVE AND NEED YOU BB
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
now that's just lies and slander but w/e makes u feel better love ;) poor kag ouchie pooh

How often do you end up dead to a group half your size? If its more than half the time you got issues. I also enjoy killing your GM so often in a Leaders room that he will no longer flag in Org unless he is either at max height or in prowl.

#justflagthings
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
still trying? and u brag about killing rallys for what reason???? oh that's right cause only good players have 0 death records..kag plz stop ur killin me here
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
still trying? and u brag about killing rallys for what reason???? oh that's right cause only good players have 0 death records..kag plz stop ur killin me here

Whats to try silly im stating none trollish facts and who is bragging about killing him you misunderstand its not the fact that he dies its the fact that even during meetings he as the real Gm of IWC stays safe behind is blue tag ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]