Hello Turalyonites!

90 Human Paladin
So I made a post on the Bloodhoof server looking to get information about said server from people. In the post I stated that my guild is looking for a new server to go to (horde side) and one person responded saying to check out certain severs, this one being one.

I would like to know, from peoples experience, how this server is: Economy, players, activity, PuG's, recruiting, etc.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Add me on bnet. Butwrinkle#1605 I'd be happy to help you out with anything you need. Been on the server since early cata, both factions.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Since I've been in Turalyon forever, I can safely tell you to put me on ignore. Odds are you won't like me, like 90% of the server due to reasons. No really, I'm worth the spot on your list! Annoyingly obnoxious trade chat troll, though lately I've kept relatively silent. Nonetheless, you want me on ignore so that I don't offend you with my aggressive gayness and blunt language!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Zalindor,

Turalyon I've found is a quality server, with a good H/a balance, a more mature population of players and some truly quality people as far as skill and personality goes.

I moved my guild here 3 years ago and have never regretted the decision.

Feel free to drop me a note on realid: bloodgod#1142
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
05/05/2015 05:33 PMPosted by Bloodnthundr
Turalyon I've found is a quality server

I agree with you there!

a more mature population of players

Hehehehehehehehe, you actually believe that too don't you?

some truly quality people as far as skill

Can't deny that!

personality

Conflicting results here, to be honest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]