<Stacks on Deck> PvP Guild Now Recruiting!

90 Human Priest
Now under new management, <Stacks on Deck> is openly seeking all those who wish to be a part of a wonderful community full of excellent PvP players! Our main RBG group consists of all Grand Marshals, who have 2400+ experience. We are looking to start a second RBG group that will be led by one or two of our experienced RBG leaders! <Stacks on Deck> is also home to various Gladiator players and many players who are 2300+ in arena. Come join now if you wish to improve your PvP ability and be a part of the greatness that is <Stacks on Deck>.
P.S. Beware of the troll Ballak. Dodge him at all costs!
Edited by Suitcase on 4/2/2013 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Starting 2nd rbg group soon! Get your Arena gear and point cap with <Stacks on Deck>
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
poor stacks on deck
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
FC.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
1000g entry fee is back only for a limited time (1 year).
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
ban these idiots they are a bot guild of hack botters
Reply Quote
This guild is filled with moronic trolls:
http://i.imgur.com/NDKf0kS.png

EDIT: In case you didn't catch on, Suitcased is Suitcase's alt, and he was trolling as well. Very unprofessional of a Guild Master whose guild is apparently a "wonderful community".
Edited by Felgoras on 8/13/2013 12:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
first off i dont know what a moronic is, second off heres my number SYKE THAT AINT MY NUMBER

Thanks for proving my point ^_^
However, a "moronic" isn't a thing, it's an adverb, used to modify the word "troll". I could have simply called you a moron, or a troll, but both is better than one due to the fact you are both, hence "moronic troll".

@Ballak, another guildie rushing to defend ^_^
Show me a screenshot of me scamming you please. If you can, I will give you 10k gold right now.
Edited by Felgoras on 8/13/2013 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Human Monk
Hi this is Suitcased. I feel as if I am being misrepresented as I am not Suitcase's alt. I don't know how anyone could possible think Suitcase and I are the same person. Please don't spread misinformation with no proof. TY -Suitcased.
Reply Quote
Hi this is Suitcased. I feel as if I am being misrepresented as I am not Suitcase's alt. I don't know how anyone could possible think Suitcase and I are the same person. Please don't spread misinformation with no proof. TY -Suitcased.

I'll bite because this is actually quite interesting ^_^
You see that number below your character? 7030? Yah, it's your achievement points. Which are account wide. Hencethereforth, you and your main are the same person, due to the same number of achievement points. Next.
Reply Quote
By the way Suitcase, all your characters on Drenden are: (the ones you've posted on the forums with)
drenden:
azyo doormat suitcase suitcased
Edited by Felgoras on 8/13/2013 12:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Human Monk
So no two players in the world can have an equal amount of achievement points? interesting, next.
Reply Quote
So no two players in the world can have an equal amount of achievement points? interesting, next.

Ah Cogshanks, you're a beautiful thing:
http://i39.tinypic.com/1z34eio.png
Reply Quote
Wow Felgoras just scammed all of my gold...Hes not only a scam but hes a troll...heres the proof...Hopefully he doesnt scam you too :(

http://i.imgur.com/Zw53vN6.png

ahahahahaha I can make a fake alt with the name Bellak and say it's you as well.
Edited by Felgoras on 8/13/2013 12:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
anyone can photoshop troll boy

[sarcasm] Yep, you can tell I photoshopped it because everything it so badly done. [/sarcasm]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]