[H] Shovel 10m 6/14H LF Healers

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey Horde of Doomhammer.

<Shovel> is a casual 10-man raiding guild looking for some solid and reliable healers, for our core raid group progressing through Siege of Orgrimmar.

As of 8/5/2014 we have cleared all of normal Siege of Orgrimmar and 6/14 H.

No strict requirements! Just know how to laugh and banter and keep an overall good environment going, but when it's time to kill a boss, put a serious face on and do your role as best you can! Prefer minimum of 540 iLvl for normal Siege. Mains and alts are all welcome. We have a few players that are flexible with characters and roles, so any class will do fine.

Core raid days are currently Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30PM server. Times and days can vary due to people's school/work schedules. The time our raid ends also varies, but rarely goes later than 10PM.

Loot rules are /roll for 1 item MS + 1 item OS. MS always gets priority. Once everyone with the same armor/stat type (for example, cloth intellect) gets loot, the cycle resets.

I only have a million alts you can reach me on, so just add my BattleTag if interested: Sovereign#1976.

Website at shovel.guildlaunch.com

Thanks!
Edited by Xyliana on 8/5/2014 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Updated progress.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi, Xy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Updated progress 3/12 ToT.

And hi Duvai! :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump -- still LFM for both our core (which is turning out nicely) and for a possible weekend second group!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Updated progress 4/12 ToT.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
5/12.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
6/12 as of 5/16/13
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Bump, 7/12.

Edit: 8/12 as of 6/6
Edited by Xylya on 6/6/2013 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Interesting.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Perhaps I should have said 'Interested'... Since you said alts welcome.

But apparently I'm bad-mouthing you guys by calling your post interesting. Mah bad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Interesting!
Reply Quote
Interesting.
Reply Quote
Certainly not going to complain about the free bumpage... But you weren't -really- interested, Pleth. Would be a big step down for you, after all! You guys can go back to your caves now, thanks for playing!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Certainly not going to complain about the free bumpage... But you weren't -really- interested, Pleth. Would be a big step down for you, after all! You guys can go back to your caves now, thanks for playing!

Uhm, pretty sure I have a BUNCH of alts. And it said 'alts welcome', but I guess not. Nps.

Mains and alts are all welcome. We have a few players that are flexible with characters and roles, so any class will do fine.

:-(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
No big deal. Plenty of guilds welcome alts and we are certainly one of them. /shrug.
Edited by Xylya on 6/8/2013 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
/bump for 9/12!

:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]