Promote Nagrand

85 Gnome Warlock
Welcome to Nagrand...

nice dodging the question, quote me to where I said I was better than anyone else in this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
As i said, mudslinging.

Hey Lethal!
Edited by Tyrre on 4/3/2013 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
04/03/2013 06:03 AMPosted by Tyrre
As i said, mudslinging.

Yep, amen to that :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's a fantasy land. why do people want honor and glory.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
honor and glory.

Not asking for this, just better social interactions among players :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Not asking for this, just better social interactions among players :)

Lead by example instead of making wild accusations and slandering peoples good names.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/bye Malign.
Edited by Kalanu on 4/4/2013 1:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Somethings about to happen, too bad i didn't see the unedited version.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Nice warlock LF good guild to be their forum mascot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sorry malign, Don't want second hand goods. I hear you're also a very mean gnome, Apparently.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Yeah, well… I'll make my own guild, with blackjack and hook­ers! In fact, forget the guild!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I had heard that Enigma's rules were strict but this?

Nakoma accused him of something and refuses to back it up and doesn't apologise for being wrong and Malign gets the boot for trying to prove that point?

Perhaps Nakoma you take Malign too seriously and don't understand that that is his way of trying to keep our Nagrand forums light and to get a smile out of those who do actually read the forums. It may not be the way you'd reply to posts but that doesn't make it wrong or 'mudslinging'. That's the way I see his posts.

I'm just going to stick to friendly sportsmanship because that's the way I'd like these forums to be. Encouraging others guilds to do their best. Grats Carpe Diem on the first heroic kill keep it up! The battle for second kill is underway... yes I'm looking at you Graveyard Shift! And Enigma, keep on working at Lei Shen, you can do eett!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Malign your helmet is ugly. How do you even see out of it?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Malign your helmet is ugly. How do you even see out of it?

I wear this ugly helmet so I don't have to see your ugly face.

And who is saying that the big blue dot on top isn't my eye and I'm really a Gnomish Cyclops?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nakoma accused him of something and refuses to back it up and doesn't apologise for being wrong and Malign gets the boot for trying to prove that point?

Perhaps Nakoma you take Malign too seriously and don't understand that that is his way of trying to keep our Nagrand forums light and to get a smile out of those who do actually read the forums. It may not be the way you'd reply to posts but that doesn't make it wrong or 'mudslinging'. That's the way I see his posts.

I refuse to continue communicating directly with people that seek to de-rail this thread and troll, which is why I have not responded to Malign. Now I could have spent time on here trying to explain to you and Malign what it means when someone implies something, but that would just be prolonging the discussion which would lead to a never-ending "I'm better than you" match. No thank you, I'm out. There is no arguing with trolls. They are always right, and the other person is always wrong. Best just to ignore them imo. I personally wouldn't want someone like Malign representing my guild on these forums either. One has to only read some of his other posts to get the picture. If you have a problem with Malign's current guild situation, best take it up with the people that are directly involved in the decision i.e. not me. And please, don't do it in this thread...go and talk to them in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
04/04/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Nokster
I had heard that Enigma's rules were strict but this?

I agree seems a little heavy handed if you were to look at the single incident but i believe this has been a bone of contention previously, i personally wouldn't have kicked the feisty little gnome over such a thing but each to their own i guess. I'm pretty strict on trade chat trolling or or even just sitting in trade chat conversing with the trolls on a regular basis would be enough for a request to try and refrain from such activities, would kick for sure if it continued after a warning.

I like to keep a pretty low profile these days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't have a problem with Malign's guild situation at all, I don't know Malign or many people from Enigma at all and if I do it's only by name. I was just making an observation, you know, an opinion.

But to try and put this thread back on track - would anybody be interested in a Nagrand PvP Pet Battle Competition - Horde vs Alliance?

It's really just an idea at the moment but to get a bit of friendly competition going server wide instead of just raiding. You would have a set team of pets that you're allowed to use during the competition. I would find specific locations around Pandaria for different rounds and in those locations you'd have to use a particular family type of pet.

I'm proposing finding Alliance's and Horde's Pet Battle Champions and then get them to have the final battle to see once and for all who rules this server! The Pet Battle Overlord! Dun dun dun!!

Please ask your guildies and if they have any interest let me know! This could be a way of promoting Nagrand positively.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

I agree seems a little heavy handed if you were to look at the single incident but i believe this has been a bone of contention previously, i personally wouldn't have kicked the feisty little gnome over such a thing but each to their own i guess. I'm pretty strict on trade chat trolling or or even just sitting in trade chat conversing with the trolls on a regular basis would be enough for a request to try and refrain from such activities, would kick for sure if it continued after a warning.

Hmmm yea. Guess I didn't really look at it that way - it's good to see someone else's point of view.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
would anybody be interested in a Nagrand PvP Pet Battle Competition - Horde vs Alliance?

Yes I would, but this may be difficult to organise. If you're willing to organise it, I will help promote it :)

I have to admit though...I only have 3 lvl 25 pets...
Edited by Nakoma on 4/4/2013 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm really a Gnomish Cyclops?

Shenanigans D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]