HELP!!! Frost DK

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
ok guys so this is my first frost DK lvl 58 now and im looking for a guide to maximize my characters full potential as the damage role but all the guides are on players with multiple add-ons and i just cant follow what they do and what they are saying so could someone help me out by making a guide that tells me what i need to do and what i should do like how i should get my gear what weapons and where to find them aswell as my glyphs and what i should do with my tier points and abilities maybe even some good rotations for a player without add-ons so please someone help me out
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/death-knight/frost
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
thanks ill try this out man but you got any idea on where to get some gear like what dungeons i should do and what i should look for?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Gears not too much of an issue man until your max level. You should try and queu alot of dungeons until 70 and then quest in northrend while in dungeon queus.

When your max level you will get gear from doing any heroic dungeon and later on you can raid or pvp, whatever you prefer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]