Lets be able to transform into Dinosaurs!

100 Troll Druid
We get a quest item from a mob when/if we ever go to zandalar (It would be like green fire book). We speak to gonk and we have to do challenges for the devilsaur/raptor(Cat form) Direhorn(bear) Thresher (Water form) Pterodactyl (Flight form) and something for moonkin form.
yadda yadda yadda, we do their tasks, and be able to turn it off and on.

Even if we are not able to change into dinosaurs, we should get a change to cat and bear form. They are truly getting old and we need more animals!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We need more animal forms!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
would love this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
No, all they need to do is the ability to show armor from the animal forms.
Reply Quote
57 Troll Hunter
I think something like this should have been done from the start.

Each races forms should be based more on the types of animals they normally interact with regularly.

Nelfs: creatures of the forest

Tauren: creatures of the plains

Trolls: creatures of the jungle

Worgen: no clue honestly. All i know about them is the forsaken eat their faces-_- i guess creatures of the pine barrens? Idk...

Considering how rarely you see a bear in a savannah, for example, i never thought it made sense for tauren to shift into one. Since they would have had little knowledge of them (or at least a lot less knowledge than the animals they show every day).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I love the dinosaur idea! I would love to tank as a direhorn or a t-rex!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
PICTURE THIS. a flying pig that is on fire licking a lollipop of death, mwahahaha.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Each races forms should be based more on the types of animals they normally interact with regularly.

I agree with you, man. Blizzard seems a little bit lazy, all forms are exactly the same model with just a few changes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Even if we are not able to change into dinosaurs, we should get a change to cat and bear form. They are truly getting old and we need more animals!

Cat and Bear were updated in Wrath and Moonkin has been the same since the model was created. So how is Cat and Bear 'getting old'? At least the models look updated. :P
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Feral druids should get the ability to shapeshift into any animal tamable by hunters, with possibly the exception of BM Hunter exclusive/undead/spirit beast pets.
Reply Quote
Great Idea!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If they give us a quest chain like the warlock green fire one, it should be for the Druid of the Flame forms. Fiery Cat form and Firehawk flight form FTW.
Reply Quote
Yes I am Onboard with OPs idea!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Im saying glyphs from challenge dungeons because only healers get to truly enjoy the armor so lets just say I tank all the gold now my bear form is naturely 10% bigger, or... a flippin' dinosaur or a scorpion or anything! I think blizzard either needs to make a quest line like green flame or do challenge dungeons or just let us choose from different druid leaders around Azeroth and seek some sort of training or something
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I think something like this should have been done from the start.

Nelfs: creatures of the forest

Tauren: creatures of the plains

Trolls: creatures of the jungle

Worgen: no clue honestly. All i know about them is the forsaken eat their faces-_- i guess creatures of the pine barrens? Idk...

Considering how rarely you see a bear in a savannah, for example, i never thought it made sense for tauren to shift into one. Since they would have had little knowledge of them (or at least a lot less knowledge than the animals they show every day).

exactly
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
If they give us a quest chain like the warlock green fire one, it should be for the Druid of the Flame forms. Fiery Cat form and Firehawk flight form FTW.

I do like that idea, but it doesn't really "fit". It's like making paladin spells look shadowy. It's cool, but they aren't a paladin anymore. The dinosaur idea "expands" on the normal druid forms.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I think something like this should have been done from the start.Each races forms should be based more on the types of animals they normally interact with regularly.Nelfs: creatures of the forestTauren: creatures of the plainsTrolls: creatures of the jungleWorgen: no clue honestly. All i know about them is the forsaken eat their faces-_- i guess creatures of the pine barrens? Idk...Considering how rarely you see a bear in a savannah, for example, i never thought it made sense for tauren to shift into one. Since they would have had little knowledge of them (or at least a lot less knowledge than the animals they show every day).

this

and this
/Thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]