Who's enjoying their class?

86 Blood Elf Paladin
Who has *gasp* fun playing their class and what class/spec are you playing? Pvp? Pve? What kind of content - dailies/raids/lfrs?

I don't really care about number crunchers. Who cares if your spec is bottom of the list on raidbots or gets nerfed every patch - I just want to know why you enjoy it!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Loving it. Insanity is a great thing to have, our damage is solid, we are still bringing great utility. Basically, I am in a similar place to last tier with better dps. Shadow is in a good place right now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I use to have tons of fun, but anymore everything feels the same with a little twist here or there. Trying to find something to keep me playing with little luck short of my friends still play.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm not particularly enjoying mine. It's mainly due to envy. Being a melee character, I feel like I get put into the handicapped parking spot for some fights in this tier's LFR. I can pull okay damage, but it feels so inconsequential. Turtles on Tortos, target switching in Council of Elders... I just feel so useless on those fights. Since in LFR it hardly matters whether you use your defensive cooldowns and utility, all those aspects of being a paladin are more or less useless.

I'm currently leveling a warlock and I'm having fun with him. Spellcasting is cool and my demon says funny stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
While raiding I'm having a blast.

While pvping - I'm not.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
While raiding I'm having a blast.

While pvping - I'm not.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I started enjoying my mage a lot more again when I gave up using Rune of Power or Invocation. It may not be optimal but it's not like I raid outside of LFR anyway, and I've started to like popping the bubble for a damage boost. As in, actually look forward to it instead of grudgingly force it in.

If anyone is tired of their mage because of Invo or RoP, I'd really recommend giving Ward a try.
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Rogue
I enjoyed my Ret paladin for a while but I only LFR these days so things get super boring quickly. I switched to tanking with him in LFR and it's actually a LOT more fun! Tanks still have mechanics they need to pay attention to and I actually chat and enjoy chatting with the other tank about who does what role.

Also I really started to enjoy this rogue after hitting 60 (if you ask why I would play something to 60 I didn't enjoy well I made leveling a rogue a personal goal for MOP since Rogue and Mage were the only classes i didn't "get").
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
RoT
I'm having fun :) No rng no problems
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I am having a TON of fun on my warlock. I just returned to WoW (again) after about a year break. I used to play a paladin, a druid and a priest mostly (tank, heals, heals) and kind of scoffed at pure dps classes, but this Warlock changed my mind!

Demo was fun, Destro is currently fun, and I haven't tried Affliction yet so we'll see.

Edit: forgot to say that I've only really done 5-mans, and only my paladin was max level. My priest and druid were ~70. I don't do much pvp because it seems hard to get into.
Edited by Seragard on 4/3/2013 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm mostly liking Desto. in PVP, though it's a bit dry in PVE.

(though I feel with nerfs to multi-dotting, AoE, and Siphon Life, I feel like much of the the fun has been drained out of Affliction for PVP and PVE - no pun intended - which was always my preferred spec.).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I'm enjoying both PvP and PvE quite a lot on this toon when I immerse myself in the game and forget about the numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I'm enjoying both PvP and PvE quite a lot on this toon when I immerse myself in the game and forget about the numbers.

Haha, did you name your monk after beer?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm not having fun with my monk. Monks are so bad at pvp and pve right now, I just can't understand how the dev team let the game balance stay like this.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Feral is amazing! So much utility and a complex rotation that keeps me engaged during a boss fight. Plus we have flown pretty much under the radar in terms of buffs/nerfs, so no having to deal with large sweeping changes.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Not really enjoying any of the classes right now. (I enjoyed them in Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King)

Reasons:

- Too much burst and instant crowd control in PvP. Stun stun silence stun, 100% health to dead without being able to move an inch happens way too much in bgs. This always could happen (from certain classes like rogues) but they just keep adding more crap into the game to make the experience more frustrating.

- Things that I enjoyed about classes being removed because it is apparently too strong, or doesn't fit into some boring single target raid dps model, while ridiculous things are implemented into the game that are even more broken and not mechanically enjoyable to use or have used against you.

- 400k or more average health is just ridiculous. Also both of the PvP stats and the PvP healing debuff are completely unnecessary and unfun at this point. Resilience used to make some amount of sense, but is stupid now. PvP power would be unnecessary if they increased PvP ilevel and made the gear unusable in raids, which it pretty much is already. The healing debuff first existed at level 80 and was supposed to be a temporary bandaid.
Reply Quote
Elemental Shaman here, I'm having a blast. I mostly PvP, and while I know Ele isn't on the same level as SPriest or Mage, I have tons more fun playing on my Shaman than I do my Priest or Mage.

Chain lightning is so fun, and it's extremely satisfying to blast people off of cliffs with Thunderstorm.

And I always think, "lol, they mad" when I beat people in PvP. I mean c'mon, they lost to an Ele Sham.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
PVE- Demo because the other 2 specs just don't feel "warlock" enough...Plus the burst is nice.

PVP- Destro because ember tap, chaos bolt, and havoc are better than sliced bread.
Edited by Calderath on 4/3/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I love Arms for PvE because it feels like i'm murdering !@#$ 24/7/365. Daily mob? Murdering the %^-* outta that. Old content? Get ready for the murderizing. Current raids? I don't care what loot you drop, but you'd better have your murder pants on because i'm about to start it.
Feels so visceral.
Plus I can queue for random BGs and place my face on the keyboard to kill things. That's great.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]