Who's enjoying their class?

90 Human Warrior
Always warriors.

I don't care about nerfs when I'm hitting things with a big 'ol sword.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
PVP: Retribution, i am really enjoying it in pvp atm.

PVE: Frost/Unholy, I Like the playstyle and feel of it and have no complaints.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Enhance is still a total blast to play and one of my favorite specs in the game.

I stopped raiding and rerolled horde and I am loving it :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I love this mage, but blizzard has seen fit to alter my numbers so that I never win any loot rolls, bonus or otherwise, until I am the only one rolling.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Recently switched to my warlock from a dk. Loving the pets the specs and haven't even tried aflliction yet.

Dks just went to easy mode. I hit 90 and was pulling 50k dps at 460il
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm enjoying using arms for PVE, I like the challenging rotation and having to think of what skill would be most effective when! My rage bar and I are actually engaged, getting married in June.
Edited by Crob on 4/4/2013 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Love my warlock in pve. Currently happy destro is stacking up well been so sick of affliction felt just like shadow priest in TBC and wrath.

Really liking my destro druid only level 70 hard for me to find the time for both
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I enjoy my mage and priest in spite of what appears to be a total lack of direction and vision in the class balance and design of the two classes. I enjoy my DK and Paladin because they feel like whoever is working on them actually knows what the hell is going on.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Unholy DK is what I enjoy the most right now. It's a lot of fun because of the challenge knowing when to use festerblight tactics vs. a regular unholy SS heavy rotation. Also, keeping track of shadow infusion stacks on your ghoul and then transforming him into the incredible HULK is not only freaking awesome, but it adds so much to the gameplay and dps rotation. Pooling runic power while my ghoul is hulked out so I can death coil as many times as possible once he returns to normal forces you to pay attention and manage your resources more wisely than frost spec. Also being able to summon a gargoyle to do your bidding, and sending yourself into an unholy frenzy is pretty bad@ss.

Really, Unholy DK is one of the most fun and interactive specs in the game right now - in my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I do. I always find some way to enjoy ret paladins, even when they screw us up.
Reply Quote
42 Human Warlock
I'm sure lolprot warriors are having a blast right now.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm sure lolprot warriors are having a blast right now.

curious why you say this. is there something going on with them right now? are they op? pvp/pve? i've got a 90 war collecting dust.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I enjoy my mage and priest in spite of what appears to be a total lack of direction and vision in the class balance and design of the two classes. I enjoy my DK and Paladin because they feel like whoever is working on them actually knows what the hell is going on.

what spec is your pally? pve/p?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I am loving Unholy since a good friend gave me some macros and I rebound my keys.

I also love Destro on my lock, but I'm considering giving it up if they change GoSac.

curious why you say this. is there something going on with them right now? are they op? pvp/pve? i've got a 90 war collecting dust.

Lower level prot warriors can one-shot with Shield Slam, even without BoA.
Reply Quote
39 Human Priest
I love Arms for PvE because it feels like i'm murdering !@#$ 24/7/365. Daily mob? Murdering the %^-* outta that. Old content? Get ready for the murderizing. Current raids? I don't care what loot you drop, but you'd better have your murder pants on because i'm about to start it.
Feels so visceral.
Plus I can queue for random BGs and place my face on the keyboard to kill things. That's great.

Your character looks like something from a mid 80s music video.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
in both PvP and PvE, im really enjoying to play COMBAT rogue.

Killing Spree is very useful in BG and arena, and in PvE Blade Flurry is good to dealing damage to multiple enemy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Loving it. Insanity is a great thing to have, our damage is solid, we are still bringing great utility. Basically, I am in a similar place to last tier with better dps. Shadow is in a good place right now.

Agree with this. Pretty happy with shadow.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
04/03/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Meleti
I'm enjoying both PvP and PvE quite a lot on this toon when I immerse myself in the game and forget about the numbers.

Haha, did you name your monk after beer?

After my favorite brewery! Been going there since '91.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I'm loving Frost PvE. Tons 'o' fun.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I really enjoy playing my Rogue until I go and play one of my alts (Mage and Priest) and I remember how visually unappealing I am and how I have been playing almost exactly the same way for years.....................

My mage is fun. I love fire and Frost. Really fun, good feel/flow to them.

My priest is Holy/Disc and i love healing in Holy (Though I have terrible mana problems) and Disc I love Atonement and shielding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]