Blizz please help Spirestone

90 Troll Druid
Medium population is a lie! We need more people, delete another server and migrate them with us! Thx and love from the people of spirestone
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
I was going to write a serious response with links to websites showing realm populations, but I'm too tired. Instead I will tell you this: I like bacon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Spirestone is definitely a medium population server, especially considering other servers. If you think it's too small, find a good guild. W/ a solid guild, you'll find that you can do everything the game has to offer... except maybe old school 40 man raids with a full 40 people.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I dunno...I think he has a point. I pretty much never run into anyone in the world anymore...cept at the AH. (like barely 2-4 people standing around at any given time.)
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
The AH doesn't seem all that great. Population is spread out now and not just all at SW or IF. I have been actually pretty happy when going out to level or farm stuff and see that no matter where I go its under attack.

Duskwood? Under attack.
Westfall? Under attack?
Goldshire? Genocide.
Honor Hold? Yup, under attack?
Went to Deepholm yesterday on my Priest with my wife's Sham. Hunter got uppity, ran to safety when he saw flex my shields, warlock joined in and died. 2 minutes later, level 90 Roag shuriken'ing lowbies...

I just wish Southshore was back...

I promise to go back one day.

See Nomak's ghost and drain a 40 for all the lost homies.

-Remsaa
Edited by Strychnia on 5/14/2013 8:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Too lazy to look but isn't horde to ally ratio pretty ridiculous ATM?
Reply Quote
This, nobody around ever..
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Server is dead, find another.

/solved
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]