[H] <Sound of Silence>

90 Pandaren Monk
Recruiting everyone looking to raid, previous raid experience is a moot point to skill/determination. Raid leader is 14/16 Heroic Prepatch, 12/12 Normal ToT. And we will be progressing through and killing bosses without much issues at all. Everyone is welcome to tryout, see how well you do.
Edited by Xiaoufeng on 4/4/2013 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Meh, I had something else further written but I'll just leave it at this...

Aslan, your guild is not 14/16 HM, 12/12 ToT. You should probably relabel the title it's very misleading.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
your guild is not 14/16 HM, 12/12 ToT. You should probably relabel the title it's very misleading.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am 14/16 Experienced and 12/12 ToT, and I'll be the Raid leader, so it's not misleading.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i know someone one 16/16 heroic and 12/12 tot. means i am too
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Anvilmar/Nightfall/advanced

You must have a hidden toon that has that one extra T14 kill, as well as your 2 extra ToT kills.

You might be experienced in all those fights, but by all indications available, you haven't downed them. Where therein makes the title misleading. You also did not add the word "experienced in your original post. Nor is it in your title.

So...yes, it is misleading. Anyone who opens the thread is going to assume the fights listed in the title are fights that are killed as a guild...which, according to wowprogress and guildox, the guild Sounds of Silence has none of the above. Can't give yourself credit having done the fights yourself when your team as a whole hasn't done it.

I know the server is dead and these realm forums even more so, but it's unfair to anyone who might actually read this think that your guild is the best here, or at least top 3.

Also I want to add I'm not trying to discredit your ability to raid or even become a successful guild. You ARE 13/16 H T14 and 10/12 ToT, which IS saying something. But, that is on another toon on another server with another raid group. Sounds of Silence is not that guild. It should be clarified so you're not bringing people in with false hope.
Edited by Grissym on 4/4/2013 3:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I for one wish you the best and hope your guild does well. This server is VERY hard to recruit on with so many clowns only talking in trade chat about "moms" and such (TONS if immaturity). However, there are skilled players on this server and IF you are lucky to get them in your guild, I am sure you will do well.

Best of luck.

Painreaper
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Look at Painreaper go! you said it man. right on the money

I too wish you all luck in your endeavors!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]