(H) <Umbral Advent> Wed. raid is recruiting!

90 Undead Mage
The Umbral Advent's Wednesday raiding team is currently one DPS short.

Specifically, we're looking for a ranged DPS who can bring spell haste (that is, a boomkin, a shadow priest, an elemental shaman or a hunter with an extreme and perhaps slightly unnerving fondness for sporebats).

A boomkin would be ideal, but I'll take any spell haste character, as long as you are talented and can provide competitive DPS.

We currently raid on Wednesdays at 7.30-11.30pm PST.

If you're lighthearted, but you enjoy a bit of friendly competition on the DPS charts, then this is the raid for you. ;0)

Feel free to post here or send me a mail in-game if you are interested.
Edited by Vivimord on 4/3/2013 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Well having no classes that fit this role and no free time to do it the best I can do is bump and wish you folks the best.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump. We're still looking. :0)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I could fill in for you guys if you are really hard up for DPS. I've given up on the raiding thing though. I'm also not very reliable due to the amount of travel I have to do, but Vivi already knows that. If I'm on and you are short, hit me up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you get the need for a tank/mdps, hit me up. Wed nights would be perfect for me.

I also MAY be convinced to go boomkin but would need 2 weeks to get raid ready.

Very interested though!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I've heard good things about you, Liax!

But I'm afraid I'm our only ranged at the moment. Boomkin's the only way I could take you.

I may still be interested in two weeks, though I can't guarantee you a permanent position, so it may not be worth your while to gear up a whole new spec. Up to you.

I'll definitely hit you up if I need a tank/mdps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]