what the heck is a monkey run?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
People have been saying this a lot recently in Trade. I'm only asking because it sounds stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
LAN party where everyone plays Diddy Kong Racing
Reply Quote
monnkey runs is going into stormstout brewery and killing all the monkeys before 1st boss and leaving and coming back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LAN party where everyone plays Diddy Kong Racing

Or you could just answer my question
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/03/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Gurbz
monnkey runs is going into stormstout brewery and killing all the monkeys before 1st boss and leaving and coming back.

Why do that? Rep?

And if someone is going to ask "Why don't you ask trade if someone asks that?" I tried. Got called a word I can't say here on the forums.
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Why do that? Rep?

It's for leveling from 85-89. It offers a lot of exp, so chances are it might get nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
EJ
spam running brewery... go through first room up to boss aoe it down down over and over and over. it's on average about 8-10 (or more with battle standards) mil exp per hour and an incredibly fast way to level. but also incredibly boring and monotonous way.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I believe it's for experience.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Its the monkeys in Stormstout for expierience. I had to ask my guild when i saw it, i tried asking trade before and you know how that goes, if you want quality answers never ask trade anything.
Reply Quote
20 Troll Rogue
UP!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
UP!

Why? We had a thread asking this question last night, we don't need a mini-necro
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
04/03/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Gurbz
Why do that? Rep?

It's for leveling from 85-89. It offers a lot of exp, so chances are it might get nerfed.

Been around since launch of MoP so I doubt it.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Rogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogxnyrea4Z8
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ah, so that explains why I got in a Brewery "run" where they had cleared up to the first boss and everyone was leaving as I zoned in. Yeah, nerf that crap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
SO THAT'S WHY I GOT KICKED!

Man, that had been bothering me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I thought they nerfed it

regardless, i tried it a few days ago. boring. boring. oh and more boring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]