ilvl 500 Boomkin - 502 Resto LF Raid Team

90 Worgen Druid
Hey I am currently looking for a raid team that raids on Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday after 6pm server.

I was an off healer with a boomkin spec but currently looking to go boomkin full time and heal when needed if someone is out. You can check out my wow heroes profile for some of my world of logs. We didn't log every fight but there is enough there to get an idea of what I am capable of. Feel free to msg me in game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I will vouch for this guy. He is a great DPS/healer and will do whatever needs to be done to get the boss down. Hey, sometimes he can beat me on dps. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hey Sizzortail! If you're alright with a faction change House of Zug is currently recruiting a dps with a heal off spec =)

Raid times are: Mon/Tues 5:30-9:30 server.

If you're interested app at Houseofzug.com

GM: Detritivores
Officers: Cernunus, Psylosopher, and Razael d(^_^)z
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hi Sizzortail. Steadfast is currently seeking a boomkin for an immediate raid position. We raid starting at 9:30pm-12:30am server tues/wed/sun (11:30 end Sunday).
Shoot Orphie, Superblood, or Asllana a pst and we'd love to talk with you!
Orph#1909

I'll pst you when I get off work if you're on.
Edited by Orphie on 5/27/2013 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]