Resto/Ele Shaman Looking to Xfer for RBGs

90 Orc Shaman
Title says it all.

I just returned after about a year hiatus and the realm I'm on is dead. So dead that I can't even find an RBG group that runs at a decent time (7pm to 11pm EST).

I am looking at Bleeding Hollow and Tichondrius.

I know ya'll probably get this question a lot, but how is Bleeding Hollow in terms of PvP activity?

Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/bump
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
You're not going to find comparable RBG and Arena activity to Tich here, it's got a higher population that is almost all PvP focused. There's a decent amount of PvE focus'd players on BH.

That being said, there is still an active PvP community and on most nights you wont have trouble finding people to run with if you're not running with one of the guilds here. It's just that Tich, having played there, is a huuge community filled to the brim with PvPers.

I left there because 1k+ queues to log on really suck.

One thing (in addition to no queue times) we can boast over Tich is World PvP. Relatively, our server pop is much more balanced and you'll almost never have problems finding Alliance at quest hubs willing to throw down.
Edited by Glurg on 4/6/2013 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'll boil it down:

Go to Tich if you want to do arenas.

Go to BH if you want to do RBGs and World PvP. Although Tich might be slightly easier to find an RBG group, you'll almost certainly find a team here and unlike Tich we have a functioning Horde / Alliance dynamic that keeps the server alive and fun. If you have trouble finding RBGs at whatever time u want, u can always make a lvl 1 alt on Illidan / Tich.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I really appreciate the input guys.

Looks like ya'll might see me on BH in the near future :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
One more quick question if anyone gets a chance.

I was thinking about switching back to Alliance. I know you guys mentioned that it's pretty balanced here, but just wanted to see if switching to Alliance would be a bad idea?

Thoughts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]