503 Mistweaver Monk LF Core Raid Team

90 Undead Monk
Been playing since BC have raided since Wrath, very experienced in raiding throughout the years, looking for a semi serious team to raid TOT with. I have a 490 WW Dps Offspec.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
your off spec is literally perfect for our raid group and i can give you a starting core spot thehutch#1563 is my battletag hit me up i would love to talk to you

www.norespect4u.enjin.com
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
We have an opening in our core team for a healer. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 pm and do cleanup on the weekends. If your interested, contact Uvmmoll or Valeath or anyone else in Flashed for more information :)

Goodluck!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We are currently looking for a mistweaver/resto druid to fill our only leather healer spot. Our schedule is 8pm-12 Tues, Thur and Sun H(1/13). Only requirement is being good at moving out of fire.

Contact Levios#1714 for any info if interested
Edited by Stratoartemi on 4/10/2013 5:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Hello,

<The Ascended> is a newly formed 10 man guild on Arthas comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We are formed mostly of a group of friends who have been playing together since TBC and Wrath and returned to the game for 5.2. We have a history of consistently topping the charts and have little doubt we won't push content. We would like to experience end game again at a semi hardcore level, and are in need of Ele/Restro Shaman, Warlock, and Restro/Boomkin to join our core 10 man team. Other classes are always welcome to apply!

We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students (22+) and are usually always on vent in the evenings, whether it be messing around in Azeroth or just chit chatting!

We raid 8-11 pm Server. Wens/Fri/Sun.

If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, please contact Insaneopyro in game or at Insaneo#1414
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]