Please fix remote auction house

86 Goblin Hunter
The remote auction is buggy. A lot of times the auctions will not go through. The sliding bar gets stuck without completing the auction.. Or if you have multiple auctions it will start the first but not the rest. Waiting rarely helps. Ysera realm. And my connection and rest of game play is fine.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
The remote auction is buggy. A lot of times the auctions will not go through. The sliding bar gets stuck without completing the auction.. Or if you have multiple auctions it will start the first but not the rest. Waiting rarely helps. Ysera realm. And my connection and rest of game play is fine.

Thanks

I haven't noticed this with the latest build of the Mobile Armory. What device model, OS version, Mobile Armory version, and carrier? Is your device jailbroken or rooted?

Do you receive any error messages when it fails? How long does it typically idle during auction house creation? Have you noticed any other aspects of the Mobile Armory behaving sluggish?
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter

I haven't noticed this with the latest build of the Mobile Armory. What device model, OS version, Mobile Armory version, and carrier? Is your device jailbroken or rooted?

Do you receive any error messages when it fails? How long does it typically idle during auction house creation? Have you noticed any other aspects of the Mobile Armory behaving sluggish?

Uhhh....

First of all, thanks to whomever for keeping up the remote AH. I can't play a game at work, but nothing can stop me from buying and selling gear for a few minutes on the web.

My problem is setting up auctions at the remote AH with a Macbook Pro laptop, OS X 10.8, running Safari, using wireless Verizon. The laptop has never been incarcerated that I am aware of, and is not rooted, but mainly prefers the upstairs bedroom with low light.

No error messages. The idle is indefinite, it does not correct in the 1 minute or so that is the longest I have waited. I don't know what "Mobile Armory" is, it sounds very martial, in a virtual geekish way, but the rest of the Auction House navigates and opens etc. without any delay. The only delay is when I hit SUBMIT. I will add that the submission process gets weird a lot. This is hard to explain, the windows for text turn a weird gray, etc. random sort of changes, all after hitting SUBMIT. I can live with this, but the sliding bar stalls about 1/2 the time, and I have to start over. It typically works if I try again.

Thanks for your response.
Edited by Superbus on 4/9/2013 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I've redirected you to the Web Bug Report forum.

The Mobile Bug Report forum is for mobile applications, such as those on an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Phone device, tablets, and/or mobile devices running Google's OS. "Rooted" and "jailbroken" refers to a process which allows users root-access to that device.

The Mobile Armory is the mobile application for World of Warcraft, which combines the mobile Auction House and others aspects of the Community site, as well as Guild Chat which is not on the web.
Reply Quote
as of today (4-15-13) I am not able to log in to the mobile auction house at all. it keeps saying that it cannot connect to the servers. The game itself is working fine for me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
April 15th 2013,

The remote auction house stopped working for me around 8:30pm eastern time on. (Unable to establish connection to servers....). Please fix ASAP
Thanks!

Akirian
Reply Quote
50 Night Elf Priest
All day yesterday (4/14/13) and today my spouse and I can not access the remote auction house either but we are both able to log into WOW just fine. We figured that the servers for the app were down because we can not even log into the iphone app for the Mobile Armory - the log in fails every time. The message says "Login Failed: Unable to establish connection to server." We are using an iphone 3 and an iphone 4 with the standard OS (we keep it updated) and it is not jail broken or rooted. We have tested our WiFi using other apps and the Safari browser and the WiFi is working fine. This seems to be on Blizzards end at this point. Please research this and fix the issue. We love using this app and want it back! :)
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem as Superbus. It seems to be getting worse. I have to post items 4 or 5 times before they go through, usually having to close the site and reopen it. I'm using Chrome. No error message appears. As Superbus says, the bar loads, turns green and says "1 out of 1" and then nothing happens.
Edited by Agnès on 6/5/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i am using a samsung galaxy 3. most of the WoW armory apps features work except the auction house function. it just says there was an error while handling this process
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
It doesn't matter what phone you use, they've taken it offline.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9344305122
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Due to player accounts being hacked through the mobile AH Blizz has shut down this app until the problem can be fixed.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9344305122
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I am trying to use the Remote Auction House and sell stuff and keep getting the mssg, "Process Interrupted. Please Try Again" (over and over, and over, and over, and ...)

Fix the bloody thing or just get rid of the darn broken program!!

Am using your app from my PC ... my PC is brand new (so, I know it aint nothin on my end).
Edited by Asphyxía on 10/3/2013 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
When is Blizzard going to fix remote armory? It has not worked since Shadow Song merged with my realm Borean Tundra. I can't use the ah or anything because it comes up error talking about its under going a ream merge. Well that happed about 2 weeks ago and its been down since please fix this immediately this is very annoying!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]