Hurricane>Astral Storm?!?!

90 Worgen Druid
As a leveling druid, I'm starting to notice more and more that Hurricane does more damage, uses less mana, and for some reason gives a slight armor buff (yeah, I don't know either), even in the favorable eclipse. Is Blizzard trading vanity for usefulness with the two spells? Or is it some sort of bug that they need to work on?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
the mana and armor thing I have no frikkin idea what your on about, but hurricane does more damage than astral storm by design, regardless of why that is, blizzard has gone on record saying that solar/hurricane is better for AoE while lunar is better in single target, likely cus of starfall.

So yeah, do your best to be in solar for AoE.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/08/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Lince
blizzard has gone on record saying that solar/hurricane is better for AoE while lunar is better in single target, likely cus of starfall.

hurricane, i think, has a higher damage mod to off-set the use of Starfall in aoe.
Lunar is single-target because the DpET of Starfire is 30% greater than that of Wrath... :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]