H] i500+rogue & i500+Monk tank LF Guild/Trans

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello all, posted here a couple weeks ago about hunting around for guild.

we are 2 very experienced raiders (both raid leaders) looking for a guild to join after we transfer over. we are coming from a very low pop server that is just sucked dry of resources and good players. Mondays and Tuesdays are the only bad days for us raiding (unless it is after 9pm EST).

both of us are over i500 PvE item level and still increasing. We are looking for guild that is begining the push into throne of thunder (no more then 4 bosses down) as we like the difficulty of progression and dont want to drop into something thats being farmed.

hit me up if your interested over on Haoromush or on this post. Occasionally I sign on over here to try to talk to people. I really like the stats on this server so I am hoping it works out. both of us used to play back when 70 was cap and were raid leaders and were the first guild to clear endgame content after each patch. We are capable and quick learners that want to progress!

-the tank will also be bringing a disc priest alt (mainly for pvp) and he is also willing to roll his tank as DPS if needed and has decent pvp gear.

-thanks!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hello all, posted here a couple weeks ago about hunting around for guild.

we are 2 very experienced raiders (both raid leaders) looking for a guild to join after we transfer over. we are coming from a very low pop server that is just sucked dry of resources and good players. Mondays and Tuesdays are the only bad days for us raiding (unless it is after 9pm EST).

both of us are over i500 PvE item level and still increasing. We are looking for guild that is begining the push into throne of thunder (no more then 4 bosses down) as we like the difficulty of progression and dont want to drop into something thats being farmed.

hit me up if your interested over on Haoromush or on this post. Occasionally I sign on over here to try to talk to people. I really like the stats on this server so I am hoping it works out. both of us used to play back when 70 was cap and were raid leaders and were the first guild to clear endgame content after each patch. We are capable and quick learners that want to progress!

-the tank will also be bringing a disc priest alt (mainly for pvp) and he is also willing to roll his tank as DPS if needed and has decent pvp gear.

-thanks!!!

Hello. We in Necropolis are at the begining phase of Throne of Thunder progression. We are currently working on the second boss. We have a solid group of 7 people, and are trying to fill out or core squad. We are looking for 2 dps. We raid on Thursday and Sunday at 8 EST.

Feel free to contact me in game or check us out at necropolisofkorgath.guildlaunch.com and apply.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
thanks for the reply. my friend sent you an in game mail. I will check out your website and see what u guys are about. - thanks
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Hello, I have a guild just for you, it is alliance side Korgath. We are going to be begining TOT this Fri as we raid Fri and Sat starting at 8 server. We would love to have both of you, we are a raid team with a group of wonderful and experienced players who are always eager to help. Add me in game for more info. XLiquidFireX #1469
Edited by Adzepherrion on 4/25/2013 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter
Hey guys, we can use another pair of experienced raiders here.. my core has been together since wrath did HM's etc.. now we are back together and rebuilding to progress into ToT.. some of us are 6/12 but as a guild atm just 1/12 due to missing a tank and DPS at times. We are looking to get back into 25m raiding idk if that interests you but if so lmk! Raid leaders and guild leaders (Officers / Recruiting Officers) i am looking for im not sure if thats something you would want to do again but the opportunity is definitely there. Message me back on here or in game - Guild name is Above the Law, and you can mail me in game! Thank you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]