What happens when Tyrant tries to gank?

90 Orc Warrior
Tyrant dies.

http://i.imgur.com/ZpORVo7.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What happens when Ghost Division tries to attack Stormwind?
I put a group together and wipe them every time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What happens when Ghost Division tries to attack Stormwind?
I put a group together and wipe them every time.

Hey Imphoarder! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Clearly thats a Stormwind Guard lost in Valley and not Tyrant.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Clearly thats a Stormwind Guard lost in Valley and not Tyrant.

That was my first thought. However, after some close examination, it is in fact, Tyrant.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You guys are still upset because Tyrant and his guild held down Halfhill from all you Ghost Divison chumps for over an hour then we left out of boredom and wiped a Sha group. Tyrant isn't trying to troll here, but Ghost Division seriously sucks. You guys have over 1k members and no Gladiators and you call yourself a PvP guild. HA! Go back to school chumps. MONSTER will take you guys on anytime anywhere
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
You guys are still upset because Tyrant and his guild held down Halfhill from all you Ghost Divison chumps for over an hour then we left out of boredom and wiped a Sha group. Tyrant isn't trying to troll here, but Ghost Division seriously sucks. You guys have over 1k members and no Gladiators and you call yourself a PvP guild. HA! Go back to school chumps. MONSTER will take you guys on anytime anywhere

Pffff, 10.8k hks, do you even pvp bro?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Tyrant, you have to be my favourite person on these forums.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
04/10/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Tyrant
Tyrant isn't trying to troll here,

Why are you speaking in the third person?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
People talking about other people not having glad when they have never seen anything above 1550, huehue, carry on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

LOL
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
ever wonder why they're called ghost division?
because they spend all their time in the graveyard!
huehue
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Halfhill belongs to MONSTER and Tyrant
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Mage

at least Trhavok had the courtesy to caps lock.............
Reply Quote
Dont forget they kill people with fishing gear on then post pics. That is so pro:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Dat running to the safety of your farm and the guards killing for you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I've not seen tyrant in so long, did u guys scare him off?
tyrant were did u goooooooo?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
VoS
Banned
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Banned
and it was well deserved too
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
oh wow! what did he do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]