New to server need a hand (Horde) plz help

86 Blood Elf Mage
I am going to introduce myself. I am Angelicã I am new to Doomhammer. I was away for about a year getting over and out of an abusive relationship. Real life stuff I had to transfer my characters over to Doomhammer to get away from my exes realm of Velen. My ex destroyed my guild and I lost a lot due to that situation. I am happy to be back in WoW and so far the people of Doomhammer (Horde) sorry don't play alliance much. I am taking back my game and life and need a bit of a hand from some of you amazing Horde members. I need to start my own guild and need three signatures. I have no one outside of WoW that I can ask so I turn to my WoW family and hope someone will help me out. I am starting a guild of my own and need someone to invite my alts in and then you can either hang out with me or leave after. I will in return always give free enchants if I can. Portal you anywhere that I am able to. I will run dungeons with you as well. I will give 50g to anyone who will sign a charter and 1000g to the one who will stay long enough to invite my alts. If you want to stay or have a play for a low alt then you are welcome to stay but no obligation after that. I would be very grateful to anyone. If you want to do this give me a time and place to meet you and I will come to you. Please don't take my gold and join another guild. I have already had that happen which is why I turned to my community of Horde. Thanks for your time...Thanks for the warm welcome as well...Everyone always called me Ang so if you see me in game don't be too shy to say Hi. Sends a /salute to Alliance players as well...Happy Hunting
Edited by Angelicã on 4/10/2013 1:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll help you out. Catch me on this toon and I'll throw an alt up to invite.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Awesome thank you very much. I wanted to put the times when I will be in front of Garrosh's Hold usually in the mornings from about 6 am - 3 pm realm time and on and off through out day. I am trying to keep a real life as well. Just ask in Trade for Ang and I'll respond if I am there. Don't worry I am trustworthy and will fork over the gold also. Just looking for a fresh start. Then I can start leveling this character again.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Thank you to the players of Doomhammer I was able to start my guild and off to a good start. Thanks. This thread can get locked now...Hugs to the Horde of Doomhammer. Still working on our crest but so far so good. Thank you again for all your help Doomhammer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]