480 ilvl Holy Pally LF New Home

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I took a break after last tier when my main was a Blood DK. I was 11/16H on November 30, 2012, then I decided to take a break because of real life problems. But now I'm back and looking for a new home. I can raid anytime really but prefer between 6pm server and midnight server. I know my ilvl is a little low right now but I can assure you that in normal modes I will be able to hold my own with your other geared healers. If you have any question please feel free to ask anything.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Newly formed Late night raiding guild on Arthas. Considering all exceptional players. Our raid experience is 13/16 heroic in tier 14 and 11/12 tier 15. will clear through normals quickly to get started on heroics.

Chels#1621 or cogliostro#1374 for more info! thank you
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
<Attrition> is looking for raiders who love to raid! We’re currently a 10M guild on Arthas horde looking to start getting back into raiding. We want people who know what raiding is, and love it more than anything else in this game. We’re a brand new guild formerly part of Euphonic of Arthas which took a major set back and it fell apart so we’re trying to rebuild and form our own guild.

Recruitment:
Accepting all applications that are above exceptional players. Our current needs are:

Healer - HOLY PALADIN

These are full time positions, we don’t recruit for the bench. Our roster is very small and we expect our members to utilize off specs to avoid an over-crowded roster.

Requirements:
Fully prepared for raids – Enchants, gems, food, flask, potions - anything you need to raid effectively.
Ability to take direct, blunt, honest feedback on preformance.
Knowledge/research of all fights, including heroic versions and normal.
90% or higher raid attendance is required, we’re aware real life happens if something comes up please take your time and let us know if possible.
Know your class inside and out.
Drama will not be tolerated.
Stable connection required.

Guild Info:
Raid start: 8:00pm – 12:00pm EST
Raid days: Tuesday – Thursday
attrition-arthas.wowstead.com if you think this is the place for you drop an app!

We’re a brand new guild looking to start fresh. Six of our members were 15/16H pre 5.2 and we’re looking to hopefully return to this progression in time but not immediately… If you’re looking for a guild and think you have a chance to prove your self we would be more than happy to have you raid with us.

If you have any questions regarding anything or would like to talk to us, please feel free to add us on battle tag.

Officer - Bubbaset#1683
GM - Xirhas#1877
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Sad Pandä is a 10 man guild, a newly transferred guild from Smolderthorn, we moved to hopefully increase our raiding capabilities, as our old server was dying.

The Guild was originally formed in vanilla as an alt guild for the raiders of <Entropy> and <Envy>, two world class guilds who eventually merged into <Epic>, one of the premier guilds of vanilla WoW. The guild has always focused on a casual stance rather than a hardcore one. We have always valued that there is a world outside of the World of Warcraft, and work to keep it the same today.

We have a successful track record in raiding, having cleared all content in The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and on into Mists of Pandaria.
Our current raid standing is 16/16 MV, HoF, and Terrace. 2/12 Throne. 10 man normal mode.
Sad Panda is looking for dedicated and skilled raiders who love to have fun and can take a joke. We are serious about progression in a casual raid setting. We currently raid two nights a week and plan to keep it that way. Our schedule of mandatory raids is Tuesday 7:00PM Server to 11:00PM Server and Thursday 7:00PM Server to 11:00PM Server. For any applicants interested, you do have to be mature, as we are an adult guild. Most importantly, you do need to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.
We currently have five requirements to be a raider in Sad Panda, and they are as follows:

1. Have a computer that can adequately handle the content, as sitting at less than 10FPS is a huge detriment to performance.
2. Have a working microphone for communication in Ventrilo.
3. Have a stable internet connection (we realize sometimes problems arise, but we don't need people who disconnect every fight).
4. Use DeadlyBossMods (DBM)
5. Omen threat Meter (If applicable)
We are currently looking for:
Healers (Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin)
Tank (Paladin, Warrior, Druid, Monk)
DPS (Ranged, preferably a hunter or warlock)

Even if we aren't recruiting your spec/class, feel free to apply! Rosters are usually ever changing!

If interested, head over to http://www.sad-panda.org, register on our website, submit an application, we also like you to describe your experiences, what you've done in WoW, what guilds you've been in, etc. If you are told to get in contact with an officer, please contact Ariya, Lento or Bugsbolt in game to discuss a trial period.

Hope to see you soon,
Ariya
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Msg me with my real ID that Sauri gave you. Would like to chat.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
screw these other guilds seriously you will fit in perfect for us hit me up thehutch#1563
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If u are still looking for a guild i would be willing to talk to u and go over your old logs. we are serious and yet laid back in our raids .... if this interests u my BT is Outlaw#1324
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]