Fringe, 25 m 6/12 TOT looking for more

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are a progression guild led by people who have raided competitively for multiple expansions/many years together. We enjoy companionship while making bosses dead.
We currently are recruiting nearly all classes/ specs raiders to expand our 25 man roster.
We follow some simple guidelines.
1. We don't want to carry anyone we are a progression guild and will stay that way. Every member is expected to carry their weight, Remember there are 24 other people paying to play just like you are we shouldn’t be waiting on you and shouldn't be carrying you.
2. Although we provide food buffs and flasks on whole or in part to the raid. You should still be prepared to be a part of raid with your own consumables as a backup.
3. Please be respectful, raiding competitively does not require disrespect to your fellow guild member.
4. Have Fun! We pay to play this game there is fun in killing bosses and making dead pixels.

- We raid currently T/W/TH 7:00 Pm – 10:00 PM Server time/PST
- Our current 25 raid progression 6/12 TOT

What we need.
- Healers/ dps needed
Prefer 500 ilvl or higher Rip it up and you'll have our attention
Our Website
- http://Fringe-kj.guildlaunch.com
- For more info please whisper Malters, Gracetian, or Pimmpwoo
Edited by Gracetian on 4/13/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
plz visit our site
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Definitely a good guild to run with, for those viewing this post. We have a lot of fun, very talkative guild chat/mumble. I am really happy with this guild and you will be too! So come check us out and see what it's like to be apart of Fringe!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I love Puma, if you join guild you will be explained what this means.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Also has a good RBG team, ;D
Edited by Meok on 4/13/2013 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Ive been playing with a lot of these people for more than 2 years now, you wont find a more respectful helpful bunch anywhere else. We are a mature group of with a lot talent, please visit us on our website or send me a tell in game and ill answer any questions you may have about what we expect and what you can expect if you join us!

Good luck and above all
Have Fun
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Dont trust meok. he will ks u hard in rbg.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Holly pally is now closed all other heal classes please still apply
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
http://Fringe-kj.guildlaunch.com
NEED MORE DOTS
Another warlock would be great
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Really would love to see a mistweaver monk
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Fringe is the best!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/12 ten man
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Wanted to drop by and say I put in an application on your guys' website! Also, if you want to get a hold of me for the next few days regarding my application, I won't be on much until Tuesday afternoon. I just didn't want to put in an app, disappear afterwards for a few days, and people wondering "WTF where'd he go?" Seems rude to me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
good guys
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Looking for Off tank and Mistweaver
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Givin you guys a SB bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Thanks Kennjin you guys were on sp too? what were you guys under?

Update.

LF - Frost DK, Rogue, Monk any spec
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Seventh Plague ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Ah nice we used to raid with you guys at one point us "After hours" and you guys were the only ones on the server who raided the same time.
Edited by Malters on 4/25/2013 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]