Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
We are a progression guild led by people who have raided competitively for multiple expansions/many years together. We enjoy companionship while making bosses dead.
We currently are recruiting nearly all classes/ specs raiders to expand our 25 man roster.
We follow some simple guidelines.
1. We don't want to carry anyone we are a progression guild and will stay that way. Every member is expected to carry their weight, Remember there are 24 other people paying to play just like you are we shouldn’t be waiting on you and shouldn't be carrying you.
2. Although we provide food buffs and flasks on whole or in part to the raid. You should still be prepared to be a part of raid with your own consumables as a backup.
3. Please be respectful, raiding competitively does not require disrespect to your fellow guild member.
4. Have Fun! We pay to play this game there is fun in killing bosses and making dead pixels.
- We raid currently T/W/TH 7:00 Pm – 10:00 PM Server time/PST
- Our current 25 raid progression 6/12 TOT
What we need.
- Healers/ dps needed
Prefer 500 ilvl or higher Rip it up and you'll have our attention
- For more info please whisper Malters, Gracetian, or Pimmpwoo
Edited by Gracetian on 4/13/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Definitely a good guild to run with, for those viewing this post. We have a lot of fun, very talkative guild chat/mumble. I am really happy with this guild and you will be too! So come check us out and see what it's like to be apart of Fringe!
Ive been playing with a lot of these people for more than 2 years now, you wont find a more respectful helpful bunch anywhere else. We are a mature group of with a lot talent, please visit us on our website or send me a tell in game and ill answer any questions you may have about what we expect and what you can expect if you join us!
Good luck and above all
Wanted to drop by and say I put in an application on your guys' website! Also, if you want to get a hold of me for the next few days regarding my application, I won't be on much until Tuesday afternoon. I just didn't want to put in an app, disappear afterwards for a few days, and people wondering "WTF where'd he go?" Seems rude to me.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.