Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
*** I WILL BE RUNNING THIS WEEKLY ***
Either Friday, Saturday or Sunday, so watch the forums and or search for me on OpenRaid.
HEROIC ICC25 - INVINCIBLE / Achievement / Transmog Run.
When: Friday April 19th, 2013 @ 10:00pm EST (Trollbane realm time)
- 90s only please.
- 10:00pm EST (Trollbane realm time)
- We will NOT be switching to normal mode. ALL BOSSES on HEROIC mode!
- Shadowfrost Shard ARE ON RESERVE FOR REDMILE.
- Vent will be used, so please make sure you log-in so you can listen for instructions.
- All other loot is open to the raid to roll on. This includes Invincible's Reins!!!
- THAT'S RIGHT! Invincible's Reins IS OPEN FOR ANYONE TO ROLL ON. NOT RESERVED!
- If you want to come to do your own Infusions, you have ONE shot at it. We don't want to waste time.
- MANY achievements will automatically happen, because we're nuking down the bosses so quick.
- We can organize some achievements, but the bosses will be on HEROIC. Ie: Full House, Once Bitten, etc.
- A decision on Heroic LK or Normal LK will be made once we reach him, as some people need to do Been Waiting A Long Time For This.
Please be on time. I will start invites @ 9:45pm EST.
Sign up by replying here or signing up with OpenRaid.
"What is OpenRaid?" or "I'm on a different realm, how do I join?" See below:
With the introduction of CRZ (cross realm zones), Blizzard has now allowed cross realm raids, on older content (anything below T15).
Sign up by going to OpenRaid.us and finding my event: http://openraid.us/r/90934
You will sign-up, and your BattleTag will be sent to me. No one else can see it.
I'm happy to say that lots of people got their achievements, mounts and transmorg items during the last run. Was a lot of fun. We also had a FULL 25, so make sure you sign-up right away. Many of the other meta achievements will be automatic, just because we're nuking down bosses.
Let's make it another great run!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.