BC has seen the light after tonight...

90 Night Elf Druid
I promise to never terrorize the horde shrine again... I give up...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: There was a different and more sarcastic message before the edit, but I choose to edit, revealing to many secrets could unravel to entire game... " no more secrets Marty "
Edited by Mycity on 4/13/2013 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
huh
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Tonight did not make me feel good lol. I got my !@# handed to me. I have never seen more " dedicated ".All of the ego that was feed to me from the tons of people that hunted for me was countered my failure.

I was a little drunk, no take that back... a lot drunk. But... disregard all of that. (That sounds too much like the professed afks/liers the always have excuses for being killed.)

The few that did make a difference opened my eyes. I have only recently been clued in to their power...

My job is a tough one that few if any ( except my good RL friend Ravenblight ) will understand... I have learned more tonight than any other night. There are secrets in WoW... I hold some, but not all... and that excites me!

Tell me when... and I'll be there.
Edited by Mycity on 4/13/2013 2:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
God damn you pvp kids chat a lot with little to no grammatical knowledge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]