[A] <Final Prayer> Reformed and Recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
Good Afternoon!

<Final Prayer> is a family-friendly guild that has been around since 2007. Over the past years, we have focused on having fun leveling different alts, helping new players when possible, and holding guild events.

During the past expansions, we have not had time to focus much on raiding. Our membership slowly dwindled, and we were left with only a few regular people. Over the past few months, and because of a falling-out with another guild, our membership is once again growing with competent raiders.

We are laid back, and easy going, when it comes to raiding. The majority of our members are from proud working families, averaging in their late 20s to 30s. The schedule will be set (in stone) when enough interested parties show support - although, we would be looking at Tuesday/Thursday 8pm, with an optional time on the weekend.

We currently have:
DK Tank
TANK 2 - NEED

Disc Heals
Druid Heals
HEALER 3 - NEED (preferably one with DPS OS)

Assassination Rogue
BM Hunter
Demo Lock
DPS 4 - NEED
DPS 5 - NEED

Backup TANK 3 - NEED
Backup HEALER 4 - NEED
Backup DPS 6 - NEED

We are looking to get started in the next couple weeks. The first week we will be going, as a group, into the older raids - Mogu'shan Vaults, etc - to get a feel for one another's play styles. Afterward, we will jump right into the current content.

If this sounds like something you might want more information on, please contact me here or in game - I have been leveling up my alt DK recently, so you'll probably find me on 'FLAXZ' although most members will be able to point you to whom you need to talk to.

NEW TO THE GAME:
I would also like to add, that if you are new to the WOW communiity, we have competent people willing to help with any questions or concerns you may have. If you are looking for a guild to level in, and take advantage of the guild perks, please consider us.
Reply Quote
Im new, but ya i need help, i will try yo whisp you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
*Bump for a few friends*
Reply Quote
46 Human Mage
NEW TO THE GAME:
I would also like to add, that if you are new to the WOW communiity, we have competent people willing to help with any questions or concerns you may have. If you are looking for a guild to level in, and take advantage of the guild perks, please consider us.

TL;DR - I believe this Guild to be legit and true to their stated purpose and mission as generally stated and excerpted above - based upon a random positive experience with one of its members.

It's so random that I found this posting, but after having read it - I was compelled to post. I for one can personally vouch for this (the quoted text)... as I had the pleasure of coming across and virtually meeting one of their guild members named Thessalonia@Blackhand who was very, very kind and was most accommodating to me as a relative newbie to WoW.

Given the inevitable nasty experiences you can expect to encounter as a newbie whether or not you PvP, I was actually taken aback by the fact that there are certainly others in general (but from my direct experience within this very guild... indeed commited to helping as they have posted above and of whom the member I encountered was far more experienced than I) that will indeed legitimately make efforts to pay it forward and be kind to those of us in the learning curve rather than harass, demean and bemoan toons who are still working on figuring things out. Given those experiences, it's always nice to encounter civil, friendly individuals within the game who go out of their way to be welcoming and helpful. Many strategy guides speak highly of the interpersonal factor on WoW, but when you're a relative newbie - such kindness and patience can be hard to come by = as can often be witnessed by simply reading the general/trade chats etc.

I've been quite on the fence about joining up with a Guild (and as you can imagine I get bombarded and spammed with invites as I have no clan affiliation)... especially since I really enjoy PvE/Questing and the ocassional happenstance chat with decent fellow WoW players. So very many guilds seem to be all about the "business" (and don't get it twisted - I get that aspect/part of it, really I do) but make WoW out to be more like a fulltime job than a means of simple enjoyment, social activity and fun. I love the game and am committed to my Maintoon & Alts, but I do have a life and responsibilities IRL.

Ultimately, thus far I've not joined up with any one Guild as I do not know that I'd ever come to be the level of awesomeness required to get through actual raiding and wouldn't want to fail to represent (meaning do any harm statistically during raids and battlegrounds, piss everyone off etc); however - having reviewed this particular Guild's "mission statement" (if you will) - and having completely randomly come across one of its members this past week while out questing and finding this post today; I can only imagine that if just this one Character (Thessalonia-Blackhand) represents all of that which is good/decent in WoW, then what this Guild proclaims itself to stand for is most likely very true - as I would imagine they wouldn't be a member, but that's just my personal opinion/speculation based on an initial experience/encounter.

As a shiny newbie - I have zero working knowledge of any previous dramas etc leading to this Guild's reformation and regrouping - and I don't care; all I know is that "actions" to me speak louder than any words of rumor etc. My point being, that if one Character representative of this Guild seems to follow the Guilds mission - that's enough for me to give the Guild reasonable membership consideration rather than join some Guild completely blindly as most players have to, often changing Guild's more frequently that they change their underwear IRL. I for one believe that each player also must represent its Guild if they choose to belong to one - as if you're a legitimately an @$$hole character to everyone in general and with everyone you encounter = it reflects back on not only your personal character as a player (that you're here to troll and be a douche) but also of the guild you belong to as well depending upon their mission etc.

With that being said - this is a public thank you to a member of one of this Guilds' rank and file; and the best/highest compliment I can presently provide is that if I could raid - this would be a guild I could definitely see myself joining!
Edited by Lafdiadonai on 5/3/2013 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
NEW TO THE GAME:

TL;DR - I believe this Guild to be legit and true to their stated purpose and mission as generally stated and excerpted above - based upon a random positive experience with one of its members.

Thank you so much for the response. Thess, happens to be my room mate. I called him and told him all about your praise. He was super thrilled that he could help you. I, actually, remember him telling me about you a few days ago.

<Final Prayer> has had it's hard times in the past, but with new management, we are coming about. Thess is one of the most helpful people you will ever get to know. At current, Thess is working hard to set up server wide activities including Transmog Contests, XMog Runs, and Pet Battle Tournaments.

With all that being said, please feel free to ask for a guild invite if you would like one. We do raid casually, but that's not a requirement to be in the guild. If you would like to join just to be around helpful people, or just be around someone to talk to while leveling, feel free to hit myself or Thess up in game any time.

Again, thank you, and continue to ask us questions!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In addition to Naturespacer and Thessalonia, you can usually catch Mezoela on in the evenings; or you can catch me on various times of the day, playing Astroth, Theris, or Althesia. Come play with us, whatever your level, and be part of our community.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]