Rate the Role play gear above you!

90 Pandaren Priest
You look very brutal hunterish. Like a Farstrider rather than one of those dainty city elves!

9/10, if only because I don't like the bow, feel it doesn't match well.

My own set I was going for White Tiger worshiper, but less elegant, more barbaric.

I didn't think that set would look right on a Pandaren, but it does! I especially like how you've matched the shade of your fur to parts of the armor, and I love the choice of weapons. 10/10 for me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
9/10! Interesting choice, not one I've seen often. I like how well the purples work together. Pandas are so cute. .3.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I'll bite on this toon. 8/10 for an interesting choice of robe with the helm
Edited by Volänaro on 5/1/2013 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
0/10.

ugly and it doesn't match your body.

(9/10, because it's looks fantastic)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The attack pose makes it hard to figure, but I'm going to guess it looks good, judging by the particular transmogged pieces.

So.. 7/10, +1 for being Volanaro, 8/10.

Oh, sniped.

9/10 for using a set I use on one of my characters, Praxos.
Edited by Heartling on 5/1/2013 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
4/10

I don't like the armor colors, the goggles don't work for Tauren and your guild tabard clashes with the already "meh" armor colors.
Edited by Nikephoros on 5/1/2013 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
9/10

I have a Panda fetish I could never have imagined.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
7.5/10 - solid set, the colors work but I've been a particular fan of the shoulders. Also, the shield. Go get one of the spinny-cog looking shields, it'd complement the chainsword perfectly.

Alsoalso, for ye who would rate my set, the model-viewer doesn't show my weapon. It's Blade of Wizardry
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Interesting use of that helm, but it doesn't quite all match. 9/10

Would like the next person to rate my guildie instead of me:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Quzak/simple
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
That really looks great on a pandaren. 10/10, would not bang.

Do me.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
That really looks great on a pandaren. 10/10, would not bang.

Do me.
Looks nice. Simple, i think it goes well together, not another dk start zone mog. 10/10
(wish we could know the rp background on the players we are rating to figure the mog/rp gear)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Wow, I never liked that gearset in like, ever, but you actually pull it off like a tab offa beer can. 9/10.

So yeah, me, I'm just doin' the Goblin sharpshooter bit...recognizable but not pretentious. I gotta work for a livin', ya know.
Edited by Kopperschott on 5/3/2013 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Rogue
Wow, I never liked that gearset in like, ever, but you actually pull it off like a tab offa beer can. 9/10.

So yeah, me, I'm just doin' the Goblin sharpshooter bit...recognizable but not pretentious. I gotta work for a livin', ya know.
I really love your gun, (i know already i posted above you but at least new toon) and your set works well . even your tabard goes well with it10/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've actually never seen that set before, it's really cool. Unfortunately those shoes dont exactly match though, but I could just be nit picking. 9.5/10
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
@Ruthalion

Nice set, though I find it something I see common around Mages sorry. But always good to look at 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
@Subelety

3/10, honestly. Your guild tabard doesn't match, and the shades of green are all different to me. It would look cool if it was all the same shade of green with some browns mixed in. Sorry buddy :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
@ Naharak

I like it! It's a different from what you usually see running around. I <3 brown/earthy tones. Except for the helm. It bothers me, but that's just a personal preference.

9/10
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
I've actually never seen that set before, it's really cool. Unfortunately those shoes dont exactly match though, but I could just be nit picking. 9.5/10
Sadly the shoes that I believe go with the s1 gear i believe are removed from game =( my boots do stand out a bit. Have yet to find another green pair i like though. But still actively looking.

Here is my real RPer, actual gear is his RP gear
@Paamuk, Simple and looks nice on a tauren, and somehow not as skanky as that would look on any other female race.. 9.5/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]