Rate the Role play gear above you!

I really love the blue version of the robes, it's nice to see somebody using them rather than the all-too-common red version. I like how the PvP gear matches it fairly well, as well, and wholeheartedly approve of the simple choice of gloves!

9/10, lovely set. :p

10/10, Your fur color meshes with the set's colors nicely, and it matches perfectly. I haven't seen any set utilized like that before, and the monocle gives nice characterization. Lovely.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I was gonna post on my druid, but since her shoulders refuse to show on the armory, I went for my paladin instead.

10/10, Your fur color meshes with the set's colors nicely, and it matches perfectly. I haven't seen any set utilized like that before, and the monocle gives nice characterization. Lovely.

10/10, I think this set flows well, and it is very evocative of "fire mage." I like it a lot.
Reply Quote
10/10

It's a very well blended set from MoP and Vanilla!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
The pose makes it a bit difficult to see. I'm not really a huge fan of the glove choice, but I love how the Theramore tabard looks with those shoulders! The leggings are a very nice touch, as well. From what I can see, the belt and boots match rather nicely, too. Wonderful gold-white colour scheme in general!

8/10
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Admittedly, at first glance I would not think Monk. Almost swashbuckler-esque in the design of the corset. Quel is a nice touch but I would be interested to see it with a pirate hat and swashblade! :-P Deceptive, but well worn. 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
8/10

Really like the druid-ish chest piece mog, plus it's matching! Super points for you (my OCD kicks in when things aren't so matching ._.;) Only thing that throws it off is the headband and I never cared for the Quel'Delar look.

EDIT: So I posted this too late, and ended up being under you, Talionn. D:
I like the red/orange/silverish white dealy. Matching!! -dances- 8/10. Swords are plain, otherwise nice. :D And I believe I've seen you running around. You look quite familiar! ^w^
Edited by Rãïn on 4/15/2013 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
8/10

Really like the druid-ish chest piece mog, plus it's matching! Super points for you (my OCD kicks in when things aren't so matching ._.;) Only thing that throws it off is the headband and I never cared for the Quel'Delar look.

8/10. That's one of my favorite shaman sets for Draenei.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
9/10

I dig the Aethas Sunreaver look.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
(yes I know, i posted already but I have to chime in on the above)

10/10

I'm no fan of the undead, I've never really liked their look in much the same way as I did not like the draenei models. That said, the gear set is my absolute favorite hunter transmog set and with the addition of the bone bow? On an undead character? Completely works, 110%.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
A set not often used, and one I personally like, but I think the tabard throws it off considerably.

6/10.
Reply Quote
I really like your RP gear, but it is mostly all from the same set.

8/10.
Edited by Liamont on 4/15/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
9/10.
It gives me that gilnean druid look and the scythe really pulls it all together.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
This is the huntress' 'fire in position'/city/forest wandering look.

Oh, and I love the look above. 9/10 for the Lady Worgen Priest.

Edit: Woops....I still liked it.

The Forsaken gets 9/10, too.
Edited by Vortaria on 4/15/2013 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Eh, I'll give you a 5/10, I'm just not all to big on the shoulders and chest.
To the person that'll be rating my set, the tabard isn't really what I want for it. I'm a Arathorian Knight so I'm after the tabard from the League of Arathor, 18762/21000 for revered... so close to exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
8/10 So close.. but those gloves kinda throw it off! :( Not quite sold on the cloak, either. Besides that, really good looking.
Edited by Roach on 4/15/2013 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I love the green, it gives everything a very roguish appearance. 9/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
8/10 So close.. but those gloves kinda throw it off! :( Not quite sold on the cloak, either. Besides that, really good looking.

You look really angry for some reason, but the gear does fit your race, so 9/10.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
8/10 Tabard looks kind of odd with it.

I just made this one, and am still trying to get the look just right without creating a black hole in my pocket.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
8/10 Tabard looks kind of odd with it.

I just made this one, and am still trying to get the look just right without creating a black hole in my pocket.

I'll probably end up wearing the Sunreavers tabard with my Warrior's gear when she's 90 and hits the Isle of Thunder.

I like how you mixed the black T5 with regular pieces of black gear, though, it all looks good together, though I would suggest a Spider Belt instead of what you have now. Otherwise, 9/10.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hm..getting mix feelings on this one. If the tabard markings were green than red, it would of fit better. I say 7/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]