Battle-pets Leveling Service.

90 Night Elf Druid
Tired of leveling your battle-pets?
I'll do it for you, for the low cost of (50g/Lv). *Prices increased due to the demand of levels*

I can take your "trade-able" pets from (Lv1) to (Lv25) or anywhere in between (50g per level). **Prices subject to change (you will be notified of price changes BEFORE I level your pets giving you the opportunity to think about it first.**

Contact: "SYLARI" in-game via mail or whispers if you're interested.

Should you have me level a pet to (Lv25) make sure you own a (Lv25) already too, otherwise you will have to level at least one of your own before the game will allow you to re-learn the ones I level for you.

I accept full payments ONLY! You can send the money with the pets you want leveled, or you can pay me when I {COD} the pets back to you; should you not be able to pay for the services rendered, I will keep your pets until you can afford to pay for them back.

I level pets as a first come first serve basis, when I receive them in the mail I begin leveling them if there are no pets queued ahead of them. Pets are guaranteed to be leveled and returned in seven(7) days or less.
Edited by Sylari on 4/22/2013 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
The daycare from Pokemon has finally become a Warcraft reality.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Tired of leveling your battle-pets?

I'll do it for you, for the low cost of 500g.
I can take your "trade-able" pets from (1) to (25) or anywhere in between in an hour or less. PST (20g per level).

Contact SYLARI in-game via mail if you're interested.

Let's see... trying to earn gold and get the legendary 5000 pet battle achievement?

Very enterprising. Good luck with that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]