Sad times for Burning Legion :(

90 Night Elf Hunter
I just wanted to say what a sad time it is for Burning Legion these days. Personally watched 10 people transfer off to other servers like Tich and KT just last week. Its so sad I just wanna cry. I have my fully geared DK and currently in progress Hunter and its such a pain to get RBG's goin and now its even harder with less PvPers. Here's hopin times get better.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
Yeah, I feel ya :( If things keep up idk how long HC will remain on this server!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
This really started in WOTLK, sped up in Cataclysm, and hit critical mass in this xpac. In WOTLK most of the BL community started "rebelling" against the idea of guilds and raids, and LFD started making it really hard to get people grouped together. The worst part is when you transfer, you encourage Blizzard to treat other servers the same way. I can't imagine they make more money than what they lose in subscribers, so I struggle to really understand why they don't address it better.

I always assumed KotS would end up dying because of some irreparable drama issue I couldn't fix, but nope, Blizzard's server transfers, massive content gaps in Cataclysm, LFR, and a complete inability to recruit did it. lol
Edited by Agidan on 4/16/2013 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah, I feel ya :( If things keep up idk how long HC will remain on this server!

You can't really complain about a server being dead considering your guild transferred here because you were a nobody on your last server and you picked a dead server to come to in order to get server firsts.

I mean, Mad Reach did the same thing and they're not whining about it. Show some class please.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
HC
04/17/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Serejai

You can't really complain about a server being dead considering your guild transferred here because you were a nobody on your last server and you picked a dead server to come to in order to get server firsts.

I mean, Mad Reach did the same thing and they're not whining about it. Show some class please.

I am so confused at to which point she is complaining as opposed to showing empathy. I realize you are extremely bitter for some random reason and for that I am sorry. If anything though you would probably do well to take your own advice and show some class! Either way I wish you the of best luck, if at any time you feel that you could make the cut as a dps in our raid team please feel free to apply. I will personally do your interview ;)
Edited by Shinkenkage on 4/17/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
04/17/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Serejai

lol serejai strikes again! also fyi all the players from mad reach have been on this server since BC.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Who the !@#$ is HC?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
idk how to answer that... um.. a guild?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]